[Mod][XCL] [0.18b] GirlsGirlsGirls

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2023 at 7:58 PM, zadon6781 said:

I am not sure if I am missing something or when they should be showing up, but I have all the files added but never see any of them.  Thoughts?

Mod conflict? I think the current version of one of my mods overwrites the passage and prevents them from showing up (I had that happening to me).

8 hours ago, emes said:

Mod conflict? I think the current version of one of my mods overwrites the passage and prevents them from showing up (I had that happening to me).

Interesting because I did not see a conflict on that one.  You don't happen to know which one?

14 hours ago, zadon6781 said:

Interesting because I did not see a conflict on that one.  You don't happen to know which one?

Well, I think Spike Fun overwrites one of the passages that handles approaching people. (That should be addressed in the new version...if I ever manage to finish it.)

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 4:22 PM, emes said:

I think the BR.BG.Framework twee is the problem, unfortnatly i don't understand everything