Tremendous potential for NSFW Defeat and slavery scenarios

On 9/14/2023 at 12:06 AM, stengun said:

Knock out guns, already existing enemy staggered states, terrormorph mind control as a power, duplication to literally fuck yourself, being an aurora whore and getting abused/taken advantage of by the guards, outposts for your slave labor, ship prisons

The mods for this are gonna be insane, I really hope this gets better treatment than fallout 4. I doubt it would ever eclipse skyrim, but at the very least the horny and slavery-oriented mods are gonna be fantastic.

God I hope so! But man is starfield such a shity game at's its core, im not sure were gona see that kind of passion from such a otherwise cardboard experience.  

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2023 at 10:27 PM, isee said:

I'm imagining a scenario where you follow a quest giver on Mars in Cydonia out to a remote shack in the middle of nowhere. He tells you the air tanks on the shack need to be replaced, but carrying them out there is a two person job and there are no nearby landing spots to make the trip easier. That said he is willing to pay you a fair bit for going so far out of your way.

However once you arrive in the airlock and the door is sealed he cuts your suits oxygen line with a knife. Before also cutting his own.

Upon confronting him you learn that he is a slaver and regularly lures people out to this shack. He wasn't lying about the air tanks and they quickly need to be installed, but with the scarce amount of air in them the two of you likely only have a day at max. He tells you that the only way out of this predicament is for you to let him bind you and then secure you into something like a large suitcase.

If you do that then he sends an all clear to his buddies that they can come and pick you both up.

So your only options are to obey and do as he says or persuade/intimidate him into sending the all clear early before ambushing all of the slavers that come for the pick up and stealing one of their suits.

From there who knows? That's about as far as I've gotten in terms of a scenario. And to really make it fun it would rely on mods that we don't even know are feasible yet. Maybe you get sent to some sort of space station brothel for lonely sailors?

Though I will say if I designed all of it you'd likely be bound into some sort of tight fitting latex suit. Because I think that is a piece of clothing that will almost certainly exist as some point in the game.

Just add an option to change it to all female slavers, then Y E S.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 12:49 PM, Damicles said:

Terrormorphs have potential as they can mindcontrol people so you could have a senario where the player and companion ends up been turned into breeders and help spread the plague of terrormorphs and considering that young terrormorphs are heatslugs as they are called in the game well there are lot of senarios you can have with them.

I haven't encountered terrormorphs yet. But the first time I saw the statue I thought," that is definitely going to rape my character in the future"

On 11/17/2023 at 5:45 AM, Zairest said:

Ngl, the very first thing i thought of when i heard Terrormorphs could control your mind was this site xD 
Such great in lore potential!
Imagine also using Ai Voice over's to portray a sleezy Tmorph getting into your pants.  

Or using AI to portray invasive thoughts implanted in the PCs head!

• 4 weeks later...

Had an idea after playing a little with the Lola series of mods for Skyrim. A defeat or even player triggered mod that results in a sex-slave training plot that plays out through the entire game. Possible even into a NG+ with either the Master/Mistress becoming Starborn or the player seeking them out in the NG+ to continue being a slave.