Best mod for breast jiggle physics? Using CBBE.

I'm kinda tired of the honkin' huge tits on my character being entirely stationary, but I'm not entirely sure where to start on that. I've heard most of the physics mods for CBBE end up with absolutely ridiculous, physics-defying movement, and I'm unsure of how badly that'd break immersion for me. I've also read something about adjusting bone weight for them? How do I do that and how necessary is it?

The main issue is that you're using CBBE which uses the Vanilla skeleton. Fusion Girl uses the ZAZ Extended Skeleton (that's what I use), though I understand there's a CBBE offshoot called True Wasteland Body which uses an alternate skeleton with more bones than Vanilla.

You'll need to switch to a body that uses a non-vanilla skeleton first. And then, after you install the skeleton of your choice, you need to install OCBPC for the appropriate body you chose (either Fusion Girl or TWB).

Keep in mind that OCBPC is going to be super bouncy if your PC isn't strong enough to handle a consistent frame rate.

Here's an example of OCBPC with Fusion Girl and ZEX skeleton:

And here's another example, one which also shows the Collision between hands and breasts in OCBPC:

Hopefully the links worked. I'm not very clear on how to embed more than one item in Loverslab without uploading it to Loverslab.

Edited by Karna5
  • 4 weeks later...