16 hours ago, Talesien said:

So instead of insurance going up if you are DB, Archmage, etc. it would go down, as the high and mighty like to cozy up with the other high and mighty and reducing or waving "tarifs" is one way to do so, no?

9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

BananasManiac's - Licenses

- If you have set that fines are deducted from your inventory, maybe add a check if player carries gold, and if not add bounty instead

Implemented in 1.1.0-0.12.

• 2 months later...

This is a test SLGP update, equivalent update to my 0B version. The attached file needs to be compiled before use.

Changelog compared to current 0B:

- Implemented missing Futa variables and checks from SL 1.65+ versions.

- Implemented minor script changes from SL 1.66.

Edited by Gyra
Removed attachment

In order for the fixes to the Aheghao mod to stay centralized, if you're interested in updating your patch, I've discovered two more things in that mod that spam the logs. ?

First one, _AhegaoAlias, line 30:

If ActorRef && ActorRef.IsInFaction(SexLabAnimatingFaction)

otherwise it sometimes receives None and complains about it.

Second one, _AhegaoQuest, line 41 and line 51 needs to be commented out (easiest way),

;AhegaoAlias.debugToConsole("Setting Variables")
;_AhegaoAlias.debugToConsole("Starting scene. Mod Index in Hex is "+ModIndex)

because the author didn't pass the actor to the debug function for some reason, and each and every time the debugtoconsole complained about GetDisplayName() being None.

Also, didn't notice it the first time when I've edited the sslbasevoice for the DD slot, but in line 249 instead of

if !tongueOn && !StorageUtil.GetIntValue(ActorRef, "AhegaoTongueRecent" && !ActorRef.GetEquippedArmorInSlot(40))

me thinks it should probably go like this:

if !tongueOn && !StorageUtil.GetIntValue(ActorRef, "AhegaoTongueRecent") && !ActorRef.GetEquippedArmorInSlot(40) 

That one didn't show up in the logs, though. ?

@krzp I’m away from my main PC, which is why I couldn’t compile my SLGP update ?

If you want, you could implement the fixes yourself. Otherwise, I’ll get to it in January and also run through Ahegao’s other scripts to make sure any SexLab 1.66 changes are compatible and moved over to Ahegao’s overwriting scripts.

17 hours ago, Gyra said:

@krzp I’m away from my main PC, which is why I couldn’t compile my SLGP update ?

Ah, I see, no worries! I've compiled that one for you.

(if you wish to, upload it in your original post and i'll remove it from this one for clarity)

17 hours ago, Gyra said:

If you want, you could implement the fixes yourself.

I've got a very modified version of it, in which I basically removed everything and left only the expression system, so I can't post the one's that I've got - but I'll take a look, maybe I'll be able to recreate a version faithful to the original sometime ☺️

17 hours ago, Gyra said:

1.66 changes are compatible and moved over to Ahegao’s overwriting scripts.

I've glanced at it recently, the files that AT modifies have been unmodified since 2021 in 1.66, so at least that one shouldn't be an immediate problem.

Edited by krzp
1 hour ago, krzp said:

Ah, I see, no worries! I've compiled that one for you.

(if you wish to, upload it in your original post and i'll remove it from this one for clarity)

Thanks a bunch! I've uploaded it to the main listing together with my source file.

1 hour ago, krzp said:

I've glanced at it recently, the files that AT modifies have been unmodified since 2021 in 1.66, so at least that one shouldn't be an immediate problem.

Good to know. This saves me time.

Tangentially, what kind of SexLab setup are you running?

AFAIK, a user could be running any of the following:

- 'vanilla' SexLab

- SexLab + SLGP

- SexLab P+

- SexLab + OsmelMC's SexLab Utility Plus

• 3 months later...

Cool mods, always awe-inspiring to see someone fluent in the arcane skyrim scripture. I need to report an incompability though, the ASL patch for SLGP breaks the SLSO minigame. Would be cool if you could create a different version of your patch for SLGP together with SLSO. 

2 hours ago, verydarknut said:

Cool mods, always awe-inspiring to see someone fluent in the arcane skyrim scripture. I need to report an incompability though, the ASL patch for SLGP breaks the SLSO minigame. Would be cool if you could create a different version of your patch for SLGP together with SLSO. 

ASL's author last updated on March 13, so you might as well just ask them to update their SLGP patch for SLSO. Unfortunately, I don't use either ASL or SLSO.

Hi, this is request and i´m not sure if this is the right place to post it .

it´s about Ahegao tongues ..i use latest sxlabutility plus and the ahegao patch for slot 40 posted here and all works perfectly, but as soon as i activate succubus option from sexlab  Hormones20230410  or succubus option from PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE or PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab 3.2.8a  Ahegao tongues stop  to work even if my character don´t assume the succubus form, sometimes inmediatly , sometimes after 1 or 2 sex acts and tongues are not shown again even if you become "Human" again.

I´m no modder and don´t know why this happens, my therory is that those mods when you activate the succubus in your player character may use  a slot that prevent tongues to show up, but as i said i´m no modder

Could you or anyone reading this post take a look at this? thanks in advance !

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding SCOE, What versions of Dirt and Blood, DnBC and DnBE does your patch work with?

I've noticed that DnB's latest release was on Jan 2024 while DnBC was way back in 2022 and DnBE and the Animations releases were around Aug 2023

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, will your solutions patch for 1.1.5 work for the recent Solutions1.1.6? 

Edited by NismoMan