Is there some kind of modders resource to easily find form/editor IDs from the base game/expansions?

Hi everyone.

I've been trying to make SPID lists for some armor mods I've been using that don't have one yet, I'm new to modding and what've done for now seems to work.

Right now I made a list for the Bikini Mage Robes mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285?tab=files) but it took me like 6 hours to set everything somewhat properly so that SPID replaces the outfits of female NPCs using any of the Outfits from the base game that use the college of winterhold robes like FormID: 0x10dd30 (CollegeExpertAlterationOutfit) for example, the same esp I made also adds enchanted variants of each bikini robe using the base game enchantments for the college robes (if there is a way for SPID to handle the enchantments so that I don't have to make 15 different armors through xEdit, please let me know because while everything works, I'm sure this is the ducktape way of doing it).

I also want to do the same for the vigilant of stendarr outfits that use the college robes/hood (gloves and boots would be the ones from TAWOBA Remastered/TEWOBA, though I'll probably make a more basegame friendly version too at somepoint). I've found like 2 or 3 vigilant of stendarr outfits through xEdit but some of them also reference leveled item lists for the gloves/boots/robes but everytime I try to look up editor IDs that have Vigilant in the name, xEdit starts from the first entry that matches, that being one in the Cell group, and then I have to slowly go through entry until I find the ones I'm looking for and if I just so happen to select something else, the next time I look through the editor ID, it goes back to the top.

I may be stupid and I'm just using xEdit wrong (which is 99% what's happening TBH) but I would really like to know if they're like a spreadsheet somewhere that lists all of the form/editor IDs from the main files (everything that comes with special edition, if there's one for the anniversary edition CC that would be cool but I feel like those are easier to navigate since they're smaller files) so that I can find more quickly the stuff I want to replace/reference through the esp file and SPID. The UESP wiki has been helpful for stuff like enchantments (or items that have the enchantment) but stuff like outfit and leveled list entries is what I want to look up more quickly.

I found one that was made years ago for Oldrim and one for LE but they don't have Outfits or Leveled Items IDs listed, I've heard there's also a way to print out a txt file with the form IDs using the Creation Kit and if that is my last resort I guess I'll have to install it just to get what I need.

You're probably looking for xEdit's filter option. Right-click the left pane that has the ESP's and formID and click "Apply filter". You'll get a screen with a bunch of options for filtering what's shown in that left pane. If you're looking for vigilant outfits, you could e.g. look for "EditorID contains:" (or "Name contains:") and fill in "vigilant". Apply the filter, and you get:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.17faf712691566a184f6a004ca2f44b9.png

Alternatively, you could use the in-game "help" console command:

Spoiler

20230828220737_1.jpg.614ec9664c819df3d912e38211e36b9c.jpg

(Edit: these may be armors from the VIGILANT mod, actually... might not be base game)

Though this won't list all types of records. I don't think it shows leveled lists and outfits, for instance.

Edited by Frayed

I use the unofficial elder scrolls pages site often, it has all of the base ids for everything in vanilla skyrim, as well as the ref ids for NPCs. Just make sure you choose the skyrim version from the search results, or you might get the base id from oblivion or morrowind or something.