Digitigrade Legs (NSFW)

On 12/23/2023 at 10:04 AM, Tac0s_and_Icecream said:

Hi! I don't want to bother. I was just wondering if you managed to make the mesh available to female sims as well? Or, if you have made a new mesh/ new sizes? Again, I don't want to bother or add pressure, just genuinely curious of your wonderful work! Thank you!

Yeah, fem frame is included, sorry if that wasn't clear. and yes, more sizes are planned! I'm sticking to smaller projects just for the moment because there's some irl stuff going on, but there will definitely be more stuff for the digitigrade legs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really love your work man, and really dig the canine paws you just added. Which after seeing it and the overlay for it in game I have to ask - any chance that even if it's a separate post or something of getting some options for arms/back/chest/additional leg ones, long shot at tails and ears like with Felines? Cause what you started with is perfect for hybrids that aren't completely fur covered between werewolves and others, or even just a werewolf that is maybe always partially transformed. Other than being apparently one of the outliers who kinda likes old school wolfman/sims 3 look of Werewolves. Used the furry mod for years for it and various were-creatures especially pre-werewolves, but especially now linking to hair colour if you want, that and the textures really blow it out of the water. 

18 hours ago, BMovieSimmer said:

Really love your work man, and really dig the canine paws you just added. Which after seeing it and the overlay for it in game I have to ask - any chance that even if it's a separate post or something of getting some options for arms/back/chest/additional leg ones, long shot at tails and ears like with Felines? Cause what you started with is perfect for hybrids that aren't completely fur covered between werewolves and others, or even just a werewolf that is maybe always partially transformed. Other than being apparently one of the outliers who kinda likes old school wolfman/sims 3 look of Werewolves. Used the furry mod for years for it and various were-creatures especially pre-werewolves, but especially now linking to hair colour if you want, that and the textures really blow it out of the water. 

Thanks! Tails will definitely be a thing, I'll consider other overlays/addons in the future, definitely like the extra fur idea.

5 hours ago, EachUisge said:

Thanks! Tails will definitely be a thing, I'll consider other overlays/addons in the future, definitely like the extra fur idea.

Great to here there at least considered for the future, can't find any of the old and long forgotten art work that's more than a decade old under all the full on werewolf stuff, but I liked a lot of the stuff where it was elbow/knee coverage or thigh high/upper arm, with some amount/whole back covered in fur and the front either uncovered or in the case of women patches that left breasts uncovered fully, or left them mostly uncovered (possibly following the shape of the sides/bottom), occasionally when it can almost pass for clothes with what it covers. Always found those kind of designs more interesting than just 'throw on tons of fur on a person' that often comes out more like a sasquatch or 'make a wolf that walks on two legs'. I know some of what you already have as extra stuff in tattoos for felines and SoraFoxyTeils furry stuff kinda fit it.