Digitigrade Legs (NSFW)

Digitigrade Legs (NSFW)

View File

A be-penised variant of my digitigrade legs, now available for both masc and fem frame sims and rigged for SimMotion (not required). Additional sizes and types will be added going forward.

If you've already downloaded the hoof mesh and overlays from the SFW version, you don't need to download them again; it's the same files.

Requires:

These legs are not compatible with vanilla clothing. All compatible clothing can be found in the Digitigrade Clothing Directory.

3 hours ago, that_island_guy said:

Hi, thanks for this… however I’m noticing that when I use the nsfw digi legs and I zoom out from my sim, the screen starts spazzing out. I’ll take a screen shot and show you if you’d like.

Screenshot would be helpful, I haven't noticed anything like that. I've been trying to fix some odd weight painting issues with them and just uploaded a new version, but I don't know if those things would be connected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 6:11 AM, EachUisge said:

Screenshot would be helpful, I haven't noticed anything like that. I've been trying to fix some odd weight painting issues with them and just uploaded a new version, but I don't know if those things would be connected.

I believe it's an issue with the LOD 3 mesh

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Lestat_Rhodes said:

is it possible to have this mod to not have fur? like the Draenei race from  WOW I have no idea how to mod sims  

The fur is an overlay that has to be applied in CAS, it's completely optional and not directly attached to the legs. They look a little weird without it at the moment because I designed them to go with the overlay, but I'm actually working on some shading for the hooves that will fix that.

I guess I need to look up what the hell a Draenei is because people keep asking me about them lol.

On 10/25/2023 at 12:06 AM, KBr12 said:

idk if i downloaded this wrong but for some reason only one version of the penis shows up.(The pointy one) Like when i look in my cc manager they are both there but its not showing up in game. 

This should be fixed with the latest update, along with the mesh distorting issue.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cannonball878 said:

I seem to be having the opposite issue - only the sheath seems to be showing up. Any idea why that might be?

Did you by any chance post in the wrong thread? the only sheath I made is for werewolves; this is for humanoid occults.

I know this isn't about the NSFW part of this mod, but I CANNOT for the life of me find the overlays for the legs. The mods description on Patreon states it's in the 'Birthmarks menu' but the only birthmarks I can find are in the Skin Details menu, and the overlays are not there. Help, please?

12 hours ago, Gamma_47 said:

I know this isn't about the NSFW part of this mod, but I CANNOT for the life of me find the overlays for the legs. The mods description on Patreon states it's in the 'Birthmarks menu' but the only birthmarks I can find are in the Skin Details menu, and the overlays are not there. Help, please?

Are you running the latest version of the game? the birthmarks tab is in the body menu, toward the bottom, and has only been a thing since the Growing Together patch.

1 hour ago, EachUisge said:

Are you running the latest version of the game? the birthmarks tab is in the body menu, toward the bottom, and has only been a thing since the Growing Together patch.

I am. I don't own Growing Together, and the last thing in the body menu is scars.

47 minutes ago, Phaedrosa said:

hmm. whenever I add the fur overlay, the genitals im using disappear. ?

Sounds like maybe a mod conflict issue. The overlay shouldn't affect the mesh in any way. Maybe try turning them off and on again in the body selector?

(just to make sure, do they stay gone once you leave the overlay tab again? because that tab makes the sim naked while it's active)

8 hours ago, EachUisge said:

Sounds like maybe a mod conflict issue. The overlay shouldn't affect the mesh in any way. Maybe try turning them off and on again in the body selector?

(just to make sure, do they stay gone once you leave the overlay tab again? because that tab makes the sim naked while it's active)

the genitals are there while in the panel, switching to any other gives my male sim a vajayjay. LOL

4 hours ago, Phaedrosa said:

20231122_105404.jpg

20231122_105421.jpg

20231122_105456.jpg

Looks like you might have the sfw version of the legs equipped? Otherwise I have no idea what could be going on there.

The lashes are just a UV conflict because of how the maxis UV works, and I can't really do anything about that because I don't control how other people lay out their UVs, and there's no way for me to predict/account for everything.

Edit: additional question, is it actually changing the sim to have a vagina from a mechanics standpoint, or is it just that the ken doll version of the mesh is equipped? because the penis that shoes up in that tab is just whatever default lower body you have. and does this problem affect how the WW body selector works in gameplay, or is it only a CAS issue?

Edited by EachUisge