Illusion Strip Club & Brothel [CC]

Illusion Strip Club & Brothel [CC]

View File

Welcome Everyone!

I introduce you my next project of club and brothel in one. If you like more space for Sims but don't like walk to much, this is the club for you. It`s two floors (one extra after job:)).
I tried to give the best detail of my idea. Tested many hours to make sure the Sims dont`t get stuck after animations. If you like it, thumbs up.

>>> Required Mod <<<

WhickedWhims

>>> Optional mods <<<

Nisa’s Wicked Perversions
Basemental Drugs

For dancers to have sex with clients, register as Rose (Phone Menu). Unfortunately, it has to be done to employees one by one. You can also work as a dancer or a manager. Office is on the upper floor.

>>> Building Size <<<

40 x 30

Any suggestions? Write to me and I will try to do something about it.

Enjoy game!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    WhickedWhims

6 hours ago, Risstastic said:

do you need expansion packs for this mod?

Yes most of them like:

Everyday Clutter Kit, Bathroom Clutter Kit , Pefect Patio Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Growing Together, Snowy Escape,
Eco Lifestyle, Island Living,Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City living, Get Together, Get to Work

and few others.

• 4 months later...

Great work man.
I have a question: Is there any way to order employees to have sex with customers? Because even registering them as Rose through Tam explorer, sometimes sex animations would start with some of them, but apparently it was caused by my WW configuration, as I didn't receive any money for it :/. Is there no option to force them to have sex with clients as part of the job just like we order them to dance?  

Edited by Anagy
  • 3 months later...

Thanks.

I'll put it next to one of my prisons for the warden to own & live in (The Brothel part can be used for inmate work release as prostitutes and/or for inmate conjugal visits with loved ones from the outside world)

BUT working there AND using it for conjugal visits which MUST be EARNED & can be taken away if the inmate gets into trouble just like any RL prison 🤣

Same i dont get money for sex with the clients and ther is no rose function in the phone i dit make it with nisa.slutify name realname and the plugins that are inside dont work with my version.Newest game version.