Wolfen's Tattoos for Slavetats 02/01/2024

Wolfen's Tattoos for Slavetats 02/01/2024

View File

This is my first "mod" here, so bear with me trying to figure out this layout.

I will be adding a few different tattoo packs as we go along.  all were made for cbbe bodies in mind

Current Tattoo packs:

City/Town Property (asses): a collection of 40 tattoos for 20 different locations (each has a left and right ass tattoo).  Those included are the 9 holds (windhelm is WHM, winterhold is WIN), the college of winterhold, riverwood, ivarstead, rorikstead, dragonbridge, shors stone, kynesgrove, karthwasten, raven rock, helgen, and bruma (this was made with PAH addon AYGAS in mind which has helgen and bruma listed on their mod, so i added em).

City/Town Property (asses) 1/3rd:  same as city/town property (asses) but 1/3rd the size.  file in download section is Cities33 (wont allow 1/3 or .33 in file name so 33 it is)

Buxom Wench Set 1:  made to go along with the buxom wench yuriana mod by lordkoz on nexus.  5 gals included in this set, Yuriana, Arabella, Sanbri, Tigra, and Supay (supay's set does not work on her as slavetats considers her a summon and isnt recognized by it, only found that out after i finished her set so i included it anyway).  There's a full set for each gal that has all the tats for them, but only takes 1 slot, as well as the tattoos individually.

Buxom Wench Set 2:  made to go along with the buxom wench yuriana mod by lordkoz on nexus (updated beta on discord).  5 gals included in this set, Cathryne, Hazel, Delilah, Celia, and Jeanne.  There's a full set for each gal that has all the tats for them, but only takes 1 slot, as well as the tattoos individually.

Buxom Wench Set 3:  made to go along with the buxom wench yuriana mod by lordkoz on nexus (updated beta on discord).  5 gals included in this set, Elora, Khythaela, Raca, Rika Wolf-Blood, and Shavanne.  There's a full set for each gal that has all the tats for them, but only takes 1 slot, as well as the tattoos individually.  Rika's character comes with tattoos on the model already (somebody else's work) so those are not included just the new ones.

Buxom Wench Set 4:  Themed tats to go along with the Buxom Wench Yuriana mod by lordkoz on the nexus (newer beta on the discord).  This set contains the 5 Hateful Wenches Ashra, Edilda, Evelly, Kathary, and Maisie.  If you cant find Kathary in game, dont feel bad i had to use a guide for her.  There's a guide with wench locations on the discord for both the beta and nexus versions under tutorials and guides.

Buxom Wench Set 5:  Themed tats to go along with the Buxom Wench Yuriana mod by lordkoz on the nexus (newer beta on the discord).  This set contains 5 more girls, Myrianni the forge maiden, Alanna the thunder/shock mage friend of Arabella, Thally the fake Yuriana prostitute, Nesyahris the Thalmor Wench mistress, and Salla the Deadly Wench Bandits leader (not really implemented in the story yet, but i needed a wench for this set grouping).  There's a guide with wench locations on the discord for both the beta and nexus versions under tutorials and guides.

Drachen Argonian Set:  This set was made for an acquaintance of mine, it is a set consisting of 18 single tattoos (16 body 2 face), and 2 combined full tattoos of the 18 (1 body, 1 face) all themed around anyone who is owned by or is a servant of an argonian/saxhleel master.

requires: slavetats and a body like cbbe

compatibility for LE/SE/AE:  should work as long as you have the correct corresponding slavetats framework as these are just image files and corresponding .json, as long as slavetats works my stuff will work, so if skyrim updates and it doesnt work, then its an issue with slavetats 99.9% of the time

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/13/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    slavetats
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Wolfen09
update

obviously i just put whatever i think represented the towns if they didnt have a symbol, with the exception of ivarstead and helgen.  I made symbols for those two based off the banners in helgen reborn mod and LC become jarl of ivarstead mod.

On another note, the body texture map has the asses split into two pieces, so if i wanted to line em up dead center on the cheeks then i would have to split the tattoo and trial and error them to get them to line up, it a major pain in the ass (no pun intended, it really sucks).  so these were placed on the larger side of the asses to avoid splitting.  makes me give mad props to modders like ANUKETH who was able to split theirs in some of their tattoo packs, that is way more work and requires more skill than im capable of

Edited by Wolfen09
1 hour ago, Fialych said:

Tell me who puts these tattoos on their asses? And to whom do they put them?

for immersion, they are placed on criminals and other enemies of the hold/town by proper town authorities

1 hour ago, Beater BR said:

Excellent mod! It may seem to be simple, but it gives a high immension!

thank you, i havent really seen any mods that add city property type tats with the exception of that one that makes your MC the whore of the town, but i dont run that so i wanted something different.  since i run paradise halls and you get a slave, i like to have slaves in towns branded as that towns property too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 8:50 PM, Wolfen09 said:

for immersion, they are placed on criminals and other enemies of the hold/town by proper town authorities

thank you, i havent really seen any mods that add city property type tats with the exception of that one that makes your MC the whore of the town, but i dont run that so i wanted something different.  since i run paradise halls and you get a slave, i like to have slaves in towns branded as that towns property too.

That's what I was kinda using it for, but made some better registration/branding tats to go with them, also edited one to be a collar branding for personal use. If you would like to collab on a tats pack lmk I'd like to put my branding stuff out there for others to use.

enb2023_8_27_08_19_16.bmp enb2023_8_27_08_19_24.bmp enb2023_8_27_08_20_34.bmp

11 hours ago, fallen1 said:

That's what I was kinda using it for, but made some better registration/branding tats to go with them, also edited one to be a collar branding for personal use. If you would like to collab on a tats pack lmk I'd like to put my branding stuff out there for others to use.

enb2023_8_27_08_19_16.bmp 31.64 MB · 4 downloads enb2023_8_27_08_19_24.bmp 31.64 MB · 5 downloads enb2023_8_27_08_20_34.bmp 31.64 MB · 4 downloads

Those look neat, ive actually got a bunch more planned right now that are mod specific like the buxom wench set im making.  Feel free to use the assets as you want, but i dont have a lot of time to collab on a pack right now.  im already doing these in my spare time and im going to have to release the wench set in multiple sets as theres 30+ gals im making tailored tats for and with 5 or 6 each its gonna be over 150 tats.  so im kind of tied up for a bit

Edited by Wolfen09
On 9/7/2023 at 11:39 PM, aspirine2 said:

why is this not showing at my slavetats mcm menu???

in the mcm go into the setup tab and click on the add/remove tattoos button, should bring it up if you added it mid game.  if not maybe you got something up with slavetats as i havent received any reports (from the download here or the download on nexus) for any of them not working

also sorry for the late response, ive been playing starfield for a week and a half and havent turned on my computer in that time

Edited by Wolfen09
5 hours ago, Wolfen09 said:

in the mcm go into the setup tab and click on the add/remove tattoos button, should bring it up if you added it mid game.  if not maybe you got something up with slavetats as i havent received any reports (from the download here or the download on nexus) for any of them not working

also sorry for the late response, ive been playing starfield for a week and a half and havent turned on my computer in that time

thanks that got it fixed. & how is starfield?

Im liking starfield but as a friend of mine said, you have to find your own fun in it.  The main story is short, proper basic side quests are kind of uninspired to me.  Only a few factions to join and most are law enforcement, the pirate one is interesting but not very deep.  I like ship building, exploring a bit, and smuggling/bounty hunting.  The problem is that a lot of the stuff outside main scripted areas is procedurally generated so they cant write unique quests for them just the basic go here kill thing.  The game will be 100 times better once the creation kit is released and proper mods and planets get made, cause the cities outside of the first one are very small, like solitude size at most, first city new atlantis is about 3/4 the size of the imperial city from oblivion.  The game feels bare bones as shit, but im having fun and losing a lot of time in it.  Its something new for them, but boy does this feel like mass effect 1 without the charm, fluidity, and story.

On 9/16/2023 at 3:50 PM, brolynho said:

could you share your bodyslide preset?

the first few pics (the 1 property pic and the 1st wench set pics) are this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12643

while not my personal one thats the one used by the wenches in the yuriana mod

the later pics (which show off wench set 2) use my bodyslide (cause i was too lazy to go grab the specific wenches) which is some slight tweaking and i mean slight to this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83132

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...