Baldur's Gate 3 Dragonborn Slit

Baldur's Gate 3 Dragonborn Slit

Decided to make a mod that replaces the default dragonborn cock and balls with a genital slit (and now a dragon dick) like they should have. Haven't figured out if it's possible to have a flesh color yet so for now the inside of the slit is just the lighter scale color and the penis is a buggy mix of colors. 

The slit and cock versions of the mod are technically incompatible on account of both replacing the body model. If there was a way to have the option for both in one file I would but sadly that's out of the picture for now so you just gotta pick one. Now thankfully they're both fine to add and remove mid-save so if you want to have it all hanging out or hidden you just need to delete the files and replace it with your preferred version.

Edited by Arkelisk
Oh god I edited the post and it broke all the formatting help
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 12:26 PM, zhydraow said:

Dunno if its been noted but on the left side of the penis theres a broken texture triangle

Yeah I know the textures are a bit weird. I'm planning on fixing that eventually but I've just been taking a break until the official modding tools come out which should be pretty soon. Working with this stuff is difficult and I imagine it'll much easier to fix when the real tools come out rather than ones reverse engineered from the Divinity Original Sin 2 ones.

On 9/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, Photo-Boi said:

Am I stupid? I can not figure out how to install this to save my life... please someone help me

Sorry for the late reply but there's a readme in the download that explains it. To try and clarify however, select which version of the mod you want to install. Once you've decided on either a normal slit or a slit with an erect cock, open up that folder and you should see another titled "Generated". Open up your Baldur's Gate 3 game directory and in that should be a folder called "Data". Copy "Generated" into "Data" and everything should be working after that. If your Data folder looks like this, you should be good to go

83f16aedb3b4cadab3eb4233a633ce61.png

On 9/12/2023 at 9:41 PM, Arkelisk said:

Once you've decided on either a normal slit or a slit with an erect cock, open up that folder and you should see another titled "Generated". Open up your Baldur's Gate 3 game directory and in that should be a folder called "Data". Copy "Generated" into "Data" and everything should be working after that. If your Data folder looks like this, you should be good to go

I did all that as written and nothing changed. Is there some prerequisite I’m missing?

On 9/15/2023 at 7:07 PM, Awoobis said:

I did all that as written and nothing changed. Is there some prerequisite I’m missing?

There shouldn't be? If you've got any other mods that might change dragonborn bodies and genitalia then they'll conflict but if this is the only mod you're using, I'm afraid I don't really know how else to help :(

I downloaded this mod on Steam Deck and dropped the 'generated' folder into the data files.

No change. Not even the expected error message the readme says to ignore. I have the game installed on an SD card, not the deck itself.

This is the first and only mod I have so far. Do I need a mod manager to get this working?

12 hours ago, Drazii-Na said:

I downloaded this mod on Steam Deck and dropped the 'generated' folder into the data files.

No change. Not even the expected error message the readme says to ignore. I have the game installed on an SD card, not the deck itself.

This is the first and only mod I have so far. Do I need a mod manager to get this working?

Are you using the slit or erect version? Cause I just found out that I may have included the wrong slit version by accident. If you are, download the latest version and it should be fixed. If you're using the erect one I'm not sure what the problem could be. No mod manager should be required either.

6 hours ago, Arkelisk said:

Are you using the slit or erect version? Cause I just found out that I may have included the wrong slit version by accident. If you are, download the latest version and it should be fixed. If you're using the erect one I'm not sure what the problem could be. No mod manager should be required either.

That fixed it! You have my thanks :)

• 1 month later...

Mod stopped working after patch 4, but renaming/moving 'SharedDev' to 'Shared' fixes it.

12/2/23 Edit: Upon investigating I believe the real fix is placing the same contents from this mod in 'Shared' and 'SharedDev' 

Edited by Spat-OS
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 8:11 AM, LewdMechanoid said:

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not, but this doesn't work for me. This seems to *remove* the texture completely, leaving a ken-doll dragonborn.

Same issue. Mod stopped working. Changing the name made the crotch neutral (which honestly should be a 3rd option for some folks). I somehow... brute forced a solution by copying the entire folder and it's contents. So now I've got two identical folders with the same files called 'Shared' and 'SharedDev'.

That fixed it.

Maybe someone smarter than I can figure out why that works and how to streamline it

• 4 weeks later...

… TFW when you realize you're you were having body dysmorphia for a fictional species in a game you don't even own, let alone play.  

Thank you kind stranger, now the only thing holding me back from playing this game is a damnable lack of cash!  

Edit:  So if you have a nude camp statue commissioned, and you swap from slit to schlong… does your statue just magically get erect when you do?  Because that's absolutely the sort of shenanigans that would have happened at my last D&D table, and if so, is ABSOLUTELY a feature that should be kept in if this mod ever supports a less annoying way of getting an erection than saving, quitting, swapping files, and reloading! 

Edited by Chrontius
So I had a thought…
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2024 at 10:58 PM, lordtinselworm said:

Hey there, I think the new update has broken the mod, probs since it did things to dicks specifically, if you have any advice on how to fix it myself I'd be happy to try or if it's not possible on my end might I beg for an up date, please 🥺

Has this mod been updated since then? Because I keep trying this mod and nothing seems to be working.