[Polyfractal Animations] My Doctor's Forbidden Love

[Polyfractal Animations] My Doctor's Forbidden Love

View File

Hallmark: Crying and Traumatized Rape Animations

I am offering all 54 animations sets for free with pictures references download, because I am not about donation here. There are three traumatized positions below as shown, as a result of the sexual abuse animations, between a doctor and patient. I may add more animations in the future. Your appreciation would be great, positive feedbacks are appreciated. 

Details for Wicked Whims Animations

Spoiler

1) Crying on His Lap (office chair, teasing) 2) Touching My Chest (double bed, teasing) 3) Sleep on Me Sweetheart (double bed, teasing) 4) Rubbing My Heart (lounge chair, teasing) 5) Sit on Lap Genital (office chair, teasing) 6) Being Bathed by Him (normal bathtub, teasing) 7) The Kiss of Depression (sofa, teasing) 8 Traumatized Position Crying (floor, teasing) 9) Kissing Side Neck (sofa, teasing) 10) Sucking Foot (sofa, footjob) 11) Floor Rape (floor, vaginal) 12) Held by His Waist (window, teasing) 13) Crying on His Knees (lounge chair, teasing) 14) His Gentle Touch (double bed, handjob) 15) Visiting His Hospital (get to work EP hospital sign, teasing) 16) Hospital Bed Rape (get to work EP exam bed, vaginal) 17) Hospital Drip Rape (get to work EP hospital drip, vaginal) 18) Licking My Chest (double bed, oraljob) 19) Toilet Restraints Rape (toilet, vaginal) 20) Seclusion Room Fapping (get to work EP security door, handjob) 21) Eating Trash Bowl (cats & dogs EP pet bowl, teasing) 22) Shrugging Shoulder Dance (floor, teasing) 23) Popping Heart Dance (floor, teasing) 24) Seductive Curve Dance (floor, teasing) 25) Crawling to Him (lounge chair, teasing) 26) Touching My Hand (hospital stretcher, teasing) 27) Hospital Shower Rape (hospital shower, vaginal) 28) My Doctor Licks Me (hospital bed, oraljob) 29) My Doctor Holding Wheelchair (wheelchair, teasing) 30) Surgery Blind Rape (surgery bed, vaginal) 31) Feeling My Scars (custom hospital bed, teasing) 32) Bath Cuddle Kiss (bathtub, teasing) 33) Bath Forced Hand-job (bathtub, hand-job) 34) Bath Forced Oral-job (bathtub, oral-job) 35) Bath Holding Rape (bathtub, vaginal) 36) Bath Holding Rest (bathtub, teasing) 37) Bath Post Rape Sadness (bathtub, teasing) 38) End Bed Rape (double bed, vaginal) 39) Bed Floor Rape (double bed, vaginal) 40) Bed Front Rape (double bed, vaginal) 41) Bed Side Rape (double bed, vaginal) 42) Desk Side Rape (desk, vaginal) 43) Desk Stand Rape (desk, vaginal) 44) Chair Floor Rape (office chair, vaginal) 45) Chair Stand Rape (office chair, vaginal) 46) Sofa Back Rape (sofa, vaginal) 47) Sofa Floor Rape (sofa, vaginal) 48) Sofa Side Rape (sofa, vaginal) 49) Forced Fingering (toilet, hand-job) 50) Forced Rape (toilet, vaginal) 51) Front Bed Kissing (double bed, teasing) 52) Middle Bed Fondle Breasts (double bed, teasing) 53) Sofa Forced Foot-job (sofa, foot-job) 54) Genital Touch Forced (desk, hand-job)

TouchChest.jpg.b4437ed402a396a12aaf12c311c5c291.jpg

Traumatized Position.

HospitalSign.jpg.d30ced54b7df546e4359cafc7ff1d16e.jpg

Extremely Traumatized Position.

TraumaCry.jpg.507bdb358d93e4764dba2e233e7d8321.jpg

Most Traumatized Position.

Required Downloads: 1. Bath Water Rug 2. Hospital Stretcher & Bed 3. Hospital Bed, Hospital Shower, Wheelchair 4. Surgery Bed 
Terms of Use: 1. Do not reupload in any format 2. Do not claim as your own 3. Do not modify the original content

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mr. Pringle said:

For some reason, the animations do not appear in the WhickedWhims menu for the hospital bed rape even though I am using the correct object. Help ?

You need to have Get to Work EP to have the hospital exam bed object. You have to enter a cheat code for debug objects and search for the bed in buy mode.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for replying late in this support thread. I can't seem to get notification on my system. If your question for help is urgent, I would recommend you to rather PM me directly in the future. I provide support for free and will try my human best to help, in relation to my download files.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Purgatorix said:

Your psychiatrist got a huge problem and should be fired. Sorry for what happened to you, unlike most of perverts here I can distinguish reality from fiction.

Thanks for your sympathy. I just made it for reenactment purpose to process trauma and want no association with outside users. 

Edited by polyfractal
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Anonimacron said:

Ok, no, I know I have extreme and sick tastes, but this reaches my limit, good job with the systems and all, but I'm skipping this, I'm sorry for what happened to you.

Thanks for your sympathy. All the 300+ mods we have provided is just the surface trauma I have endured. There are depths that are too unimaginable to reveal still. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm quite confused with the availability of the 54 animation,( english isn't my mother tongue I can sometimes miss the meaning of a sentence), so there is only 5 animations available for free in your topic ? those in bright red ? and the other need to be purchase on patreon or on your wordpress blog ?
Thank you for your answer

On 12/6/2023 at 11:19 PM, Sailor_Cosmos said:

Hello, I'm quite confused with the availability of the 54 animation,( english isn't my mother tongue I can sometimes miss the meaning of a sentence), so there is only 5 animations available for free in your topic ? those in bright red ? and the other need to be purchase on patreon or on your wordpress blog ?
Thank you for your answer

Yes, you are correct. Free animations are released on a regular basis and early access can be via Patreon or the Blog.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2024 at 9:16 PM, nobuddy90 said:

i became a patreon member, the Convenient Download tier, but there is no content at all, nothing to download.

On 1/22/2024 at 11:30 AM, MiraeTheFuture said:

I subbed to the patreon weeks ago and there's still no content???

edit:now its gone completely wtf

I'm so sorry about this subscription. I have already deleted Patreon on mid-December. I didn't realized it was still present.

• 3 weeks later...