[Need Help] Having issue when making a custom follower using Ningheim Race

Zaselim

Hi everyone..

I am making a follower using your Ningheim race mod (actually i am making my Ningheim race character into a follower), The forehead of the follower is showing covered red color and i don't why is that happening, it doesn't happen when i choose any of the default race like Imperial with the same npc face. It happens to me once before when i was making a imperial race follower i think because of the makeup on cheeks and eyes so i set the femaleuppereyesocket.dds, femalelowereyesocket.dds and femalehead_cheeks.dds to set on ColorAverage and it removed the red color from the forehead but its not removing when i am using ningheim race. Plz help guys to solve this issue, I'll be grateful for the help

Here's the picture..

iwgMRO4uPtaae.jpg

Make the follower, it shouldn't appear like that in game once the follower is made.

Remember your going to have to add the race as a master using something like TESVEdit, or when you load up the game they won't be a non - vanilla race ( that's why your seeing that red I think. The tint masks for the race aren't there ).

Most of my own followers are Celestial. I did it the way easier way. You don't have to change them in CK. Just load up the game, go into first person, look right at the follower. Open the console. target the NPC follower. type the following

setrace.CUSTOMRACENAME ( so it is probably setrace.NingeimRace if they follow basic race creation layout )

setnpcweight 100

close the console and save your game.

Easy peasy :)

Have fun.

*edit* you may from time to time notice that the head color and the body color of the follower don't match up. That's because of the weight of the npc, and why I had you type setnpcweight. Whenever this happens are bothers you just retarget them and open the console and again type setnpcweight ( this is an SKSE FUNCTION BTW so you MUST have SKSE ) and they will again go back to normal head and body texture matching.

Make the follower, it shouldn't appear like that in game once the follower is made.

Remember your going to have to add the race as a master using something like TESVEdit, or when you load up the game they won't be a non - vanilla race ( that's why your seeing that red I think. The tint masks for the race aren't there ).

Most of my own followers are Celestial. I did it the way easier way. You don't have to change them in CK. Just load up the game, go into first person, look right at the follower. Open the console. target the NPC follower. type the following

setrace.CUSTOMRACENAME ( so it is probably setrace.NingeimRace if they follow basic race creation layout )

setnpcweight 100

Have fun.

*edit* you may from time to time notice that the head color and the body color of the follower don't match up. That's because of the weight of the npc, and why I had you type setnpcweight. Whenever this happens are bothers you just retarget them and open the console and again type setnpcweight ( this is an SKSE FUNCTION BTW so you MUST have SKSE ) and they will again go back to normal head and body texture matching.

Thanks i will check it.

It will appear like that in game, i had the same issue. If you check the Ningheim thread on LoversLab the fix to the problem should be listed in the OP.

In which section is this thread, Technical, adult or adults-download?

The game crashes everytime i enter the place where this follower is. and how do i set the Ningheim race as master, it can only be selected as primary or active and i already set the script for multiple master files.

I also tried using console command [ player.placeatme npc id, the game crashed

setnpcweight 100

Have fun.

Ok, when i set the race the red color goes, but the face colors becomes darker, when i set the npc weight it comes brighter but still darker than the body

Archived