FO4 DOA6 Followers Bayman Honoka Marie Rose.

15 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

If that happened. then you must have cleared at least one base or somehow have been discovered. Those attacks are random and not linear.

I will eventually post a cheat sheet but if you are really really stuck PM me with specific progress I can get a better Idea. You need to search high and low for locations and try to follow the clues you have and yes talk to any freed captives. You need to earn their trust first and talk to them.  Not all of them have useful information and it is in the form of clues not direct "go here" type if information.

Thx man!

I have discovered "Secluded xxx" and gentlemen in there. I said hello and presented bullets in their head and then met a "slightly giant" and "hostile" man who  has been dealt by Baymen, and I went downstairs and met a boy and i gave him some peace. 

Yes sir, of course. Bayman provided them nice cozy shelter, so I gave them swimsuits. I got their trust and information, but they implies the place where I rescued them...did i miss anything?

12 hours ago, nekoden said:

Thx man!

I have discovered "Secluded xxx" and gentlemen in there. I said hello and presented bullets in their head and then met a "slightly giant" and "hostile" man who  has been dealt by Baymen, and I went downstairs and met a boy and i gave him some peace. 

Yes sir, of course. Bayman provided them nice cozy shelter, so I gave them swimsuits. I got their trust and information, but they implies the place where I rescued them...did i miss anything?

Pm me for specifics. I will put up a full cheat sheet but not one day after I upload the cbbe version. 

is that the only one? Also.

you gotta go back and look for notes books an uneaten Apple (ok maybe not that).  

I don’t use quest objectives that show up in the map that say “go here next” for a reason.

I’ll try to upload a “non spoiler” mod flow chart that might help you. 

the reason I make it a “mystery” is because the more you can’t just “jet” to the next location the more likely you will face a hit squad as a random encounter. Or have to deal with a kid napping or something else these bad guys who operate in the shadows do to you. Cat and mouse
You can always open the mod and cheat but that ruins the experience of just letting go and searching 

• 3 weeks later...

The idea is good and Marie Rose turned out well but there are too many things that don't work as they should, the songs play at inappropriate times, I'm fighting stealthily so they don't find me and a song plays at full volume, I have to take off my headphones Pause, wait for the song to finish so i can continue playing.
I had to give them clothes so they would stop undressing all the time.
I just freed the slaves from the cemetery and I don't know what else to do, Marie Rose tells me to ask the girls we freed at the beginning but where are they?
Pausing the game to search for information makes me lose interest in continuing playing.
Sorry, it's not my interest to criticize your work, you are very skillful, greetings

Edited by kijotex
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I installed this and played through to the point where you have to go to the safehouse. There is no marker and I cannot find a clue to where it is. This looks like a promising mod and the characters look great but I'm sadly going to be forced to uninstall it because at this point I'm just running around in circles and getting frustrated. I may re-install this if and when a guide is posted. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this so far.

12 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

I installed this and played through to the point where you have to go to the safehouse. There is no marker and I cannot find a clue to where it is. This looks like a promising mod and the characters look great but I'm sadly going to be forced to uninstall it because at this point I'm just running around in circles and getting frustrated. I may re-install this if and when a guide is posted. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this so far.

Its behind the museum of freedom (the building with the crashed vertibird) its a trapdoor on the floor just like honokas place

I want to say that I enjoy this mod... but, after 3 days of searching I have to give up. found the safe house, found the graveyard place and the place next to good neighbor. but now I am hitting a brick wall. it feels like its impossible to finish this questline, talked to all the rescued slvs, talked to the characters, looked at all the notes, (rechecked the hideouts multiple times if I missd something) but I cant do anything with the (extremely vague) clues the notes give.

I will keep an eye out for that cheatsheet, but for now, I wil have to drop this mod.

thank you for trying to make a great mod. (almost there :P)

• 2 weeks later...

right whatever, good enough

but a few pointers would be very nice

Apparently the "employers" just figured out a plan and I have no clue for what, I haven't been near any quest location for a while now and they just up and left talking about vodka. So now I'm just slowly waking behind them through the commonwealth hoping to figure out which mission it was supposed to be.

I'm sorry, I think I'm nearly done but I can't seem to finish this. I have no clue where to go or what to do. Since there's no feedback anywhere I don't even know if I sequence broke something 8 hours ago or if everything is going as it should. I really have to uninstall this mod since having 3 non-dismissable melee focused companions is just hell.

I really want to like this but it's a pain in its current form, sorry.

19 hours ago, TheNewGal said:

I'm sorry, I think I'm nearly done but I can't seem to finish this. I have no clue where to go or what to do. Since there's no feedback anywhere I don't even know if I sequence broke something 8 hours ago or if everything is going as it should. I really have to uninstall this mod since having 3 non-dismissable melee focused companions is just hell.

I really want to like this but it's a pain in its current form, sorry.

Have you found the base?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, Honoka is NOWHERE to be found, i have Bayman and the chick, but i have looked EVERYWHERE at and around College Square and cannot find Honoka anywhere...even after reading hints and tips on here, she IS NOT THERE.....anyone know why this is happening to me?, the others just keep telling me to go to College Square to find her.....but iv search high and low, every single nook and cranny, she is NOT there......can i have the player ID so i just spawn the bitch please?, this shit is doing my head in, this was posted after 3.5hrs of searching.....

ok.....so after a SHITLOAD of searching, i FINALLY found Honoka....NOW....after saving her from the "39" we are now stuck inside the club with no way out and no further prompts or quest lines from any of the characters, Honoka says hello but then blatantly ingore me and walks off, Bayman is the only one i can talk to and get a response from, but he keeps saying "we need to find Honoka" yet she is standing right next to him......i cant even teleport out of the club, wtf am i doing wrong for this mod to piss me off so much......?????

On 7/25/2023 at 11:33 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:

No. Bayman is a Dead Or Alive Icon who has actually been in more games and a major part of the DOA story way more than Honoka and Marie Rose. Once you beat their main quest once you can find a way to bypass it for future quests and just dismiss him- Or i guess just ask someone who has already beaten the mod. Bayman, statistic wise is very possibly a "cheat" NPC. 

ok....this shit is doing my head in, its been over 6 mths since this mods release and STILL no walkthrough or cheat sheet like you said you would post, your hints are VERY vague and shed no clues on where to go next or anything, im at the point of uninstalling the mod and reporting it as broken because i now cannot get rid of these 3 idiots that now, just constantly get in the way, iv done the base at the Cemetary, Goodneighbor and the 1st place where you find Honoka, now im just stuck, the 4 leaf fish packing place isnt even a spot, yet the "clue" note you find specifies what order to trip the lasers.......thats it.....i have searched high and low around that location, as well as the one thats apparently near an old Nursing Home....there is only 1 nursing home on the map and the base entrance is nowhere to be found, i even no clipped to try find hidden doors.....literally nothing.....so please, post this cheat sheet so we can finally complete and get rid of these companions without having to backtrack 23hrs of gameplay looking for these damn clues.........

if you want people to support you and your mods, you need to provide support FOR your mods.....because as of right now....this shit is broken AF.....

• 3 weeks later...

Since this mod author do not / won't provide clear clues on the location of the next missions.. I just smacked a shock collar on their neck from  the mod "just business" and made them a slave.. now I can send them to any settlements without finishing the irritating quest with vague clues.. like how are we going to find a tiny trap door / door in the vast map of the commonwealth without a clue. it's like finding a needle in the haystack. The concept is good but the over secrecy of the locations and missions is just too much....so annoying and not fun.  this mod is rather stressful.. people are gonna uninstall this without even finishing it.. why bother when you can't find the next quest location and can't dismiss them since you can't finish the story because you can't find the damn next quest location (just put a damn quest  marker) and the music is so annoying. it's too loud I keep removing my headphones when the music starts playing. I'm trying to  be stealthy. But Honoka/Marie be like...let's play a loud @$$ music.. and they're always naked..like why tf are you naked in the middle of a radstorm.. are you fookin insane? I kept the mod since they look cute like my character with "Maya Race Preset".. ill just send them to my player home base where I send my female companions..."pirate island = https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/74964" and make them HOOTER GIRLS waitress...lol I sent bayman to the castle since he's a military man good for castle defense and slapping preston when he starts yapping about "another settlement needs our help".. the author should hear what the people suggest  a quest marker does not mean no more mystery. It's just a guide where to go next and they won't even know what to expect after getting there since its only a quest marker from there they can explore on their own.. if you want support with your hard worked mod.. hear them out.

Edit: Well time to uninstall now... The random music that keeps on playing is so annoying it's turning my fallout game into a high school musical.. lol.

Its so loud and annoying. Plus they always get naked I know they're not lore friendly to begin with but that random nakedness breaks emersion. why the hell do they go topless in the middle of the glowing sea. makes me face palm and say "foookin idiots".  they also have creepy crossed eyes..hahahahaha... but the biggest bugger is the music like give the players an option to turn it off...there's no cellphone as stated to turn the damn music off.. well time to back track 3 days worth of play.. but at least I won't be hearing  no more of those annoying loud music. 

Edited by savagan888