FO4 DOA6 Followers Bayman Honoka Marie Rose.

FO4 DOA6 Followers Bayman Honoka Marie Rose.

View File

Adds Bayman Honoka and Marie Rose followers of DOA fame. Based on DOA6.

TURN ON SUBTITLES OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE YOU WATCH 300 hours of Dr Quinn Medicine woman. 

and I will replace all your food with Kale!

(ok joking)

Embark on a massive quest as they join forces and hire you as a guide to take on the legendary 39 steps of Alfred Hitchcock fame (or a FO4 adaptation of them).

A quest driven by music and musical themes in the vein of Michael Mann. 

HOW TO START:

find any one of the followers and it triggers a prequel quest to find the others. Marie Rose is a he most likely to find first she is in a central location where lots of npcs pass through (your only hint). Bayman is the next likely and Honoka is like a needle in a haystack unless you found Marie first or already played the mod.

look high and low. I added new doors that’s where to look. 
and added some new tricks.

A large part of the main quest Is random. I can’t times offer advice and will publish a cheat sheet but the point of the mod and the danger of the enemies grows the longer you don’t find the next thing. 
You are not fighting mercenaries or an army you are fighting spies they fight like spies and die as easy as spies. Ie glass canons. For me to reveal their locations is basically changing the difficulty of the mod.

MOD FUNCTIONS:

1- outfit change. Same as other doa follower mods but because the main quest demands certain missions use specific outfits you can’t forcibly select their outfits.

2- cell phone use.
mat first glance this would seem not lore friendly but because they use the same wireless company from saints row 2 it makes it lore friendly. IllWireless is an amazing service I highly recommend you use it in Real life too. 
A - with their cellphones they can play music and use apps to help w your quest.

B - after you complete their main quest you can use their cellphones to call each other if one is not a current follower.

3- they talk A LOT of SHIT!

they are college freshmen. They talk more to each other than to you.

4- you will eventually get a customizable interior player home. Enjoy.

5 - during the quest Honoka and Marie Rose receive weapons training from Bayman. Their weapons upgrade.

6- if for some ridiculous reason you don’t like honokas nipple piercing (Mr Moo) you can equip her “remove nipple piercing”.  This was actually inspired by an old mod I saw for skyrim but the meshes and textures are not from that mod (because I have to be an asshole and make everything a higher poly. Count than something from probably 2015) I will credit the author once I have had a chance to look him/her up for the inspiration and idea to add the nipple piercing Mr. Moo. 

7- you can change their hairstyles by talking to them. Each has four to choose from except Bayman who has one.

8- Honoka and Marie Rose have ten personal songs between them. I will give you the filepath to change if you want to overwrite those for your personal music.I highly recommend you don’t change the story mod music. It’s not shit that’s on my playlist and 80% is probably not on anyone’s playlist cause it’s “movie music”.  Most of the story songs are there cause they inspired scenes in the mod. Not the other way around. That also resulted in an inordinate amount of Basil Palodoris. 

Fusion girl version Only for now. CBBE To Follow. (Expect CBBE version to be after august 7. And all bodyslide files. I am doing those now this like all were originally shaped around the custom follower bodies I did for fusion girl. I could conceivably finish by next week but then I fly to Florida. To visit family. So …. Delay.)  I’ve been living breathing and sweating this mod since October 2022 so I wanted it released. ASAP.

Ummmm. I don’t have much more to say….. enjoy.

oh- if the NPCs end up fighting each other (it’s a possibility. May or may not happen. It’s doa has to be a chance) Don’t interfere you can break the scene and I haven’t decided on a level of punishment for interference. Or if I shoild bother cause only an ass that wants to break the mod would do that.

ARE THEY ARENT THEY?

I don’t fucking know.

You tell me.

I took a page from every 80s sitcom here heavily leaning on Cheers. Marie and Honoka are roommates with a close bond. (As evidenced in DOA6 story mode). But like every good dynamic I intentionally danced around the issue in part because I want them to be your characters too but also because if I am capable I want to continue to use these two clowns.

(once you beat the main quest…. Goto v111 w both of them).

- (q&a) can I call them out on their shit?

- a - yes. You can. But they might not like you. They have dialogue that wants to sit cait down for a reverse intervention if you have her get the cure.  

Q - why does Bayman wear a Ukraine flag.

A - in game dialogue covers that but here is some keywords (putins daughter, anal sex, drapes, kremlin). Bayman is an action hero not a prude.

q- is Helena in this mod you keep talking about her.

a - yes because she is mentioned and her influence is inescapable w these chars. No physically because she is too busy running DOATEC and running freaky/cool French sex clubs.

Q - I can't find where Bayman, Honoka Or Marie Rose is in their initial locations.

A - 

Spoiler

Marie Rose - Bunker Hill

Honoka - College Square (Like Marie Rose Will Tell you if you recruit her first).

Bayman - Under the broken overpass near Greygardens. Face the Bridge to go to the brewery. Then head right past the house hes on some rocks.

Q - I can't find ______ Location in the Main Quest.

A - I will do a cheat sheet but wait a bit. try to find It on your own for a bit. This mod isn't even a few days old.

SKIP THE MAIN QUEST - 

if you really hate the main quest you only have to beat it once. After you are given the tools and recipie to find the right items in the world to craft an item to let you bypass the main quest. You just need the purpose pill and the Im an ok code. Beat it once. But that option may still have issues. 

please report anything.

If it seems like a scene isn’t firing talk to any one of the followers. I’ve added failsafes. But don’t spam it cause it could just keep repeating the scene.

OH I DONT WANT THIS TO BE CONFUSING. They are not your followers. You are their follower. Well paid in American dollars. 

HI RES LINK:

female bodies are 4k I can upload the fusion girl 8k version if people want.

https://mega.nz/file/YLpkxZCS#gF3i8mnIZun1X1pq4eoNk7j-V6bauAp4X7veLoRIRj8

drag and drop just overwrite the main file bsa.

PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS. I don’t want to be an asshole and delete them and micro manage shit. 

BASIC LOW SPOILER MOD FLOW CHART: (I will do a full cheat sheet at some point that you can download)

Spoiler

Basic Low Spoiler Mod Flow Chart

Phase 1:

Unite the Three.

When you find Marie Rose before you find Bayman Bayman will start Tracking you and he will not be at his start location.

Phase 2:

Establish a base of operations. Bayman will give you this quest. Simply go to the map marker location on the Map.

Phase 3: Begin your search for the 39 Steps bases. You will need to find four bases before the next phase begins. Each base has clues to where another base might be located. You can also ask anyone you might have helped out. Not all of them know anything of use. Talk to your employers (Marie Rose, Bayman, Honoka) to get some ideas as well.

NOTE: after each base is located there is a chance of Stage 1 retaliation. 

Phase 4:

Find the base with the last known location of the leader of the 39 Steps. This phase takes you through to the final boss battle and is fairly linear from here although you will end up searching for some things that are random. The clues are given in writing and you can talk to your employers.

EPILOGUE:

Once you have completed the full quest and Bayman, Honoka and Marie Rose become followers that you can hire fire and have them wait, go to the V111 cliff overlooking Sanctuary with both Honoka And Marie Rose as followers to trigger a sort of "Epilogue" scene.

Credit to SystemManager for the Mr. Moo Nipple Ring mesh. Originally it was not a nipple ring I converted the Original Cow Mesh to jewelry and added the Hoop Ring.

Link Below

(typing - still haven’t finished updating description)

14 hours ago, Elllollos said:

i hope someday they have full settler functionallity (being able to assign them to settlements or shops) because the models are very well made

Thanks

I will be looking into this after I finishe the cbbe version of this. I also have to do the “play as” versions for this Tina bass mila Diego liara etc too.

I am concerned that attaching a workshop script to the followers directly will affect some of their other functions. I want to try to do it with a seperate quest that you can start and stop and reset when you want to have them act as a settler and then quit acting like a settler.

On 7/23/2023 at 5:43 AM, crystal1vurucu said:

Any chance you can make a version with only 2 cute girls?  that man is rude and i think it's useless : ) 

No. Bayman is a Dead Or Alive Icon who has actually been in more games and a major part of the DOA story way more than Honoka and Marie Rose. Once you beat their main quest once you can find a way to bypass it for future quests and just dismiss him- Or i guess just ask someone who has already beaten the mod. Bayman, statistic wise is very possibly a "cheat" NPC. 

On 7/23/2023 at 6:25 PM, NetoshibaaGovno said:

выглядит многообещающе ,мне нравиться! но я не использую ФГ ,поэтому подожду до 7 августа)).

I figured that would be an issue for many people but I wanted to at least get it released in some way. I’m working on the bodyslide files so when I get back all I have to do is match the skin textures w a cbbe friendly one.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
3 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

How?  Please explain if I somehow uplaoded a "copy" or something wierd I want to fix it.

first version esp name as "FO4 DOA Followers - Bayman-Honoka-MarieRose.esp" But 1,00001 with "FO4 DOA Followers - Bayman-Honoka-MarieRose - Copy.esp"

Oh shit. I don’t even remember copying it….. I’ll have to check it thouth thank you very much for letting me know.

oh shit. That’s right.

ill re up the mod tomorrow and I also have to remove a few debug messages from the mod that reveal shit too early. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think my dyslexia is really kickin in here cause is it saying in your post that I have to beat the MAIN story quest for Fallout 4 or their main quest that you have made? sorry my brain not good atm

EDIT: leaving my comment above here since...why not? After reading it the 28th time I understand LMAO
PS (when I went to said location Maire Rose wasn't at the place BUT I did redownload the mod and this time just have then in one folder instead of having them mix up. I load up the game and (got attack by a robot) then found her) 

Edited by whyme433
On 8/18/2023 at 7:24 PM, yaron155 said:

Can someone show where is Honoka exactly? I search all location and dont find her, or can someone whrite her Id so i can spawn her please.

P.S: sorry i bad in english.

カレッジスクエアにファストトラベルして南東の壊れた看板の裏の建物の傍に入り口が無いか探してください

Fast travel to College Square and look for an entrance by the building behind the broken sign to the southeast.

• 2 weeks later...

I am STILL working on CBBE conversion. I am done with all of Honokas outfits and about 1/3 of Marie Rose's.

I made custom bodies for them comparable but not exact to the Fusion Girl Bodies.

I will not be abandoning FO4 modding when Starfield hits its steam but I will be doing a type of "FO4 Epilogue" that will require this mod and the nightclub mod I made (and severely need to update). It's basically a short send off you can delete it afterwards unless for some reason you will feel compelled to watch it again.

I am totally stuck. After rescuing the slaves in the xxxxxxy, there's nothing else... Does the Mod end there?... There's nothing, nobody says anything, there's no marker, nothing.

EDIT: I was able to continue with the MOD, but cheating, I opened the file with EET4 to see how it went.
The story and dialogues 10/10, the gameplay, 3/10 (It is very unintuitive).
Thanks for this MOD, it's several hours of added entertainment.

Edited by Kanolais
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 5:44 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

I am STILL working on CBBE conversion. I am done with all of Honokas outfits and about 1/3 of Marie Rose's.

I made custom bodies for them comparable but not exact to the Fusion Girl Bodies.

I will not be abandoning FO4 modding when Starfield hits its steam but I will be doing a type of "FO4 Epilogue" that will require this mod and the nightclub mod I made (and severely need to update). It's basically a short send off you can delete it afterwards unless for some reason you will feel compelled to watch it again.

Appreciate you still working on this, man. Ain't got the cash for Starfield right now and I'm going back through FO4, your DOA mods are peak. Looking forward to the Bodyslides, keep it up!

On 9/16/2023 at 12:40 PM, nekoden said:

I'm stuck. A Diamond security guard tried to arrest me and I killed her. 
No idea what to do next...

If that happened. then you must have cleared at least one base or somehow have been discovered. Those attacks are random and not linear.

I will eventually post a cheat sheet but if you are really really stuck PM me with specific progress I can get a better Idea. You need to search high and low for locations and try to follow the clues you have and yes talk to any freed captives. You need to earn their trust first and talk to them.  Not all of them have useful information and it is in the form of clues not direct "go here" type if information.

On 9/6/2023 at 1:08 PM, Kanolais said:

I am totally stuck. After rescuing the slaves in the xxxxxxy, there's nothing else... Does the Mod end there?... There's nothing, nobody says anything, there's no marker, nothing.

EDIT: I was able to continue with the MOD, but cheating, I opened the file with EET4 to see how it went.
The story and dialogues 10/10, the gameplay, 3/10 (It is very unintuitive).
Thanks for this MOD, it's several hours of added entertainment.

Did you complete the mod (you should be able to hire and fire them at will if you did)? PM me with specific questions for now. A lot if it is meant to be randomized. Thanks for your honest opinion.

On 9/15/2023 at 1:56 PM, DrConvoy118 said:

Appreciate you still working on this, man. Ain't got the cash for Starfield right now and I'm going back through FO4, your DOA mods are peak. Looking forward to the Bodyslides, keep it up!

Thanks.

I am not done w/ FO4. More stories to tell. I need to wrap up the whole DOA follower questline too. and of course the sendoff....