Sims 4 voice accents mod

I second that it'd be hot as fuck to have different accents, although I believe it has to do not only with the lack of AI at the time, but the coding of TS4 is probably equally if not more hard to work with.

Around 6 or 7 years ago I wanted to do a similar thing with TS2 and TS3 using Vocaloid4, but nobody was willing to help me with it because it was "too ambitious" and "too much work," despite me being the one that'd do the work so long as someone could guide me to where the audio was encoded and how to replace it, which was disheartening to a teen me.

I wonder if it's significantly easier with TS4 combined with newer and more advanced vocal synth tech, AI/RVC/SVC, MIDI based, or otherwise.

I hold the same sentiment, if it's possible to replace the Sim vocals (or even make new ones as you suggested), I can likely figure something out. When it comes to AI vocals or Synth vocals, I'm significantly more knowledgeable of MIDI-based synth programs like Vocaloid, UTAU, and Synthesizer-V, sadly I don't understand audio-based AI programs like RVC and with my complete lack of a GPU I'm likely unable to replace or make the audio myself. Likewise I have no knowledge on Python, but I do know my audio and the basics of tools for TS4 sans Studio, which I've heard is rather easy to learn.

Sorry for the non-answer on your post, but I'd be interested in it myself. With my specific talents, I'd gladly work with someone to make this happen for you,

On 7/25/2023 at 5:54 AM, cbtofficial69 said:

I second that it'd be hot as fuck to have different accents, although I believe it has to do not only with the lack of AI at the time, but the coding of TS4 is probably equally if not more hard to work with.

Around 6 or 7 years ago I wanted to do a similar thing with TS2 and TS3 using Vocaloid4, but nobody was willing to help me with it because it was "too ambitious" and "too much work," despite me being the one that'd do the work so long as someone could guide me to where the audio was encoded and how to replace it, which was disheartening to a teen me.

I wonder if it's significantly easier with TS4 combined with newer and more advanced vocal synth tech, AI/RVC/SVC, MIDI based, or otherwise.

I hold the same sentiment, if it's possible to replace the Sim vocals (or even make new ones as you suggested), I can likely figure something out. When it comes to AI vocals or Synth vocals, I'm significantly more knowledgeable of MIDI-based synth programs like Vocaloid, UTAU, and Synthesizer-V, sadly I don't understand audio-based AI programs like RVC and with my complete lack of a GPU I'm likely unable to replace or make the audio myself. Likewise I have no knowledge on Python, but I do know my audio and the basics of tools for TS4 sans Studio, which I've heard is rather easy to learn.

Sorry for the non-answer on your post, but I'd be interested in it myself. With my specific talents, I'd gladly work with someone to make this happen for you,

You would think that with this apparently being a long standing request and EA's blatant inclusion of diversity quotas in TS4, accents would have been the next step at some point, but I guess that would be putting a little too much effort into a game that already prints them money...

Oh well, hopefully someone is either willing to pick up on this idea or help you out with it.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani