On 11/13/2023 at 5:43 AM, calvin_0 said:

After using this patch to fix the mess up slots of bikini armor mod, I notice that if i use an additional mod to distribute bikini armor to all female npc, some of them will wear normal clothing, after investigating, this is because some female have clothing, such as Aela here, because the new slot assignment remove slot 32 from bikini tops, the NPC will equip theirs clothing as if they are naked (technically, they are naked since there are no armor on slot 32), if the game spawn it in theirs inventory...

so to fix this, you can either delete the clothing item using command code (which will last until the game respawn the item back to them) or use an outfit manager to dress up and lock theirs clothing or add in back slot 32 to all the bikini tops.

so i make a simple patch to reintroduce slot 32 back to bikini armor (just add additional slot 32, didnt change any of the slot) for anyone who run into this problem and is pretty annoyed by it.... the patch is in the form of ESL flagged plugin for easy patch and unpatched....

SkyrimSpecialEdition13_11_202312_02_20PM.png.8ad85652fa1a68965f220e15bfb95f42.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition13_11_202312_18_49PM.png.6bd4c5333daf0ad0eefa3a408cb1ce40.png

Bikini Armor for DD Patch.7z 4.88 kB · 15 downloads

Thanks for the patch! It seems it requires Sexlab Survival, but I downloaded the framework patch to remove this dependancy (I d'ont use SL Survival).
Could you convert your patch so it doesn't need this requirement if you have some time to spare?

On 11/17/2023 at 5:31 AM, Dr.Modz said:

Alright for everyone in the future who has the invisible bikini top and bottom problem. I found the issue. On bodyslide if you build the [3ba] versions of the bikini armor it will be invisible. However if you build all the tawoba bikini items that don't have [3ba] on them then they will be visible in game and work just fine. Hope this helped!

I have this problem of body turning invisible when equipping certain armor piece. Disabled "Device Hider" feature in Devious Devices' MCM , but it didn't help. Could you be a little more explicit on the process to build all the tawoba bikini items that don't have [3ba] on them? Basically, I batch build like @Majin Buu advise it.

1 hour ago, limonotu said:

Thanks for the patch! It seems it requires Sexlab Survival, but I downloaded the framework patch to remove this dependancy (I d'ont use SL Survival).
Could you convert your patch so it doesn't need this requirement if you have some time to spare?

I have this problem of body turning invisible when equipping certain armor piece. Disabled "Device Hider" feature in Devious Devices' MCM , but it didn't help. Could you be a little more explicit on the process to build all the tawoba bikini items that don't have [3ba] on them? Basically, I batch build like @Majin Buu advise it.

sorry, cant do, since i made the patch to be use with sexlab survival... plus i dont have my skyrim stuff currently installed, so i cant change it even if i wanted too... just open the patch in xedit and remove sexlab survival and related keyword yourself... alternately, just install sexlab survival and disable it in MCM... it just require the plugin to be present, but it doesnt need the mod to be running.

as for building the bodyslide, you need to build the armor for CBBE 1st, only afterward, you'll build the armor for 3BA.... because 3BA dont contain everything, if you only build 3BA, there will be some armor missing and you'll get invisible body...

Edited by calvin_0
On 1/19/2024 at 11:03 AM, limonotu said:

So whenever you launch bodyslide and you batch build the tawoba outfits you'll see this:

image.png.324945a571fbdefceffecbd0d797b39e.png

Notice how there are outfits that have " [3BA] " and that these outfits are automatically selected. What you want to do is right click that batch build screen and select inverse selection, and build the inversely selected outfits. If you already built the [3ba] outfits I believe building the other outfits will overwrite the built [3ba] ones.

image.png.40985b4b2dc9958cc6832daa3fe205a7.png

Edited by Dr.Modz
  • 2 months later...

Worth noting, for any who come looking to solutions to the invisible armor parts, It isn't a bodyslide issue, or a DD hider issue (though DD hider has its own plethora of issues)...

Bikini Armor Quest is heavily incompatible with this alteration set.

Since BAQ sees both esp's that this modifies as master files, it will always be sorted below them, and its own esp contains formID entries for every armor piece, which will revert the item slot look up back to their originals, resulting in the invisible mesh issue. On top of this, it will strip the SLS keywords from the armors too. It will also carry over those changes to a Synthesis patch if you happen to also run Baka's SLA keyword synthesis script.

Basically, for BAQ to be compatible it requires a compatibility patch, which i will eventually get round to doing, for now i've just gone without the BAQ mod.

TLDR, If you are experiencing the invisible bikini top/bottom issue, and are trying to run BAQ with this, remove BAQ and that will resolve your issue

• 2 weeks later...

Why am i getting data corruption errors from several of these downloads? I've tried 4 different extraction programs and several of the downloads multiple times. Really nobody else had this problem?