Help with posing.

14 hours ago, HypnoSoul said:

Hi guys, I need a little help regarding pose making.
How can I connect a mouth with a vagina? I mean I want the mouth (and so the whole head) of a model to move accordingly with the position of another model's vagina.
Any tip?

You have to animate it manually.  I do not think there is a in game method to connect the head to the vagina like a hand to the shoulder.

• 2 months later...

Hi friends.

Can anyone help me speed up the creation of poses or specifically their modification? It is about the following:

I have a lot of good poses that have been downloaded and I want to include them in my projects. Specifically, the project I'm working on is about poses in motion, not images. It's about the problem of how it looks when it's original (without the penis connection) and after the modification, after the penis connection. I want model 1 to behave the same as in the original and not to have a different movement after connecting the penis, and then we get a problem like in image. The left picture shows before the connection, and the right one after the connection of the penis when the pose is released into motion. This means that to get the same effect as in the original, I have to modify the hip model1 for each key. It's quite time-consuming, so I'm asking one of you who wants to help if there is a tip or trick how to get the same movement of model 1 as in the original, while the penis is connected to the vagina of model 2. When Global Key Modified is turned on, i.e. Enable, and I connect the penis, the hip position remains good only for the first key. Other hips with other keys are messed up. Poses are extra, but I also need the connection of the penis, how a sound of slaping would be heard. Thank you.

The Klub 17-0023.png