Latest Racemenu screwed up when it comes to Overlays for NPCs?

Using the latest Racemenu and latest steam version AE. Overlays don't appear to be saving correctly on followers or NPCs. I tried with a minimal load order on a new save to be sure. When loading a save back up none of the overlays I've put on a follower stay on, have to reopen their racemenu for the overlays to tick on their body or face again. Anyone know what's going on? First time running into this issue.

Do you have any mods that affect overlays?  Different body paint or Tattoo mods (some tattoo mods use Racemenu, some use SlaveTats)? 

Is there anything overwriting RaceMenu in your mod list?  I don't know what mod would do that, but maybe something out there modifies RaceMenu itself. 

I have never had this issue myself, so I am not sure.  You may want to reinstall it just in case that fixes it. 

2 hours ago, ttts1 said:

Do you have any mods that affect overlays?  Different body paint or Tattoo mods (some tattoo mods use Racemenu, some use SlaveTats)? 

Is there anything overwriting RaceMenu in your mod list?  I don't know what mod would do that, but maybe something out there modifies RaceMenu itself. 

I have never had this issue myself, so I am not sure.  You may want to reinstall it just in case that fixes it. 

No nothing overwriting at least not when I tried a minimal load order on  a new save other than in the plugins list, Alternate Start was loading last behind Racemenu but that was it, I don't think they conflict in SSeedit though. I have mods that can add overlays of course like tanlines and pubes to a character, that's what I tested with also with a minimal load order on a new save. I've tried reinstalling Racemenu already though. 

So it must be just my game then if it's not a bug in your game. At least I know that now I guess. Really weird it's not working even with a minimal load order on a new save though.

2 hours ago, ttts1 said:

I've also tried reinstalling SKSE since I think it's a skse script in racemenu that keeps track of the overlays being applied to NPCs.

• 3 months later...