Accessory Assless Chaps

View File

Based on this outfit from basegame male biker outfit, I thought this would a fun to make this with the upcoming Horse Ranch pack around the corner. You can pair these chaps with jeans or nothing at all! Obviously, it will clip with wider pants, so it works best to use skintight bottoms. Due to the nature of accessory clothing, there is some inevitable clipping when it comes to certain animations, mostly around the thighs. I did the best I could do and I hope you all enjoy them!

The masculine and feminine framed accessory pants are merged. They can be found in the left wrist category. The item is basegame compatible and has proper shadows. There are 3 swatches from the original basegame outfit.  

20 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

These are nice! However, is it possible to make something similar with the Cowboy Pants from Get Famous' Acting Career.

While I do like that pair of chaps that come with Get Famous, the top of the chaps are in a weird position, so it would need a bit of adjustment to get it to be functional like this pair. As of right now, I don't have any plans on turning it into an accessory, but maybe someday in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, great minds think alike, I was working in this exact same project the last two weeks, but it's really difficult and I stumbled over and over... I tried years ago and failed miserably. I was going to make only the black leather one, and see if I was able to tuck in under tall leather boots, like the villain boots. Maybe I'll complete the project but I'm not uploading it here, since yours do almost the same, and it's compatible with WW, Noir and Simdulgence (mine is only compatible with WW and simdulgence. To make it compatible with Noir, I would need to make the mesh wider since legs on those penises meshes are wider)

Hats off to you, friend. This is NOT an easy project, at all. Now at last I can have my naked leather daddy on all his glory.

EDIT: And it seems it's not possible to replicate the behavior of certain pants that tuck under boots as accessories, so my project ended exactly like yours. I finished it just for being stubborn, but I'm keeping it for myself. You have a better version.

Edited by Raf
8 hours ago, S0urceHunter said:

I love your vanilla-style clothing bits. Sad how few non-replacers there are out there.

Also, where did you get the female pubic hair? Closest to vanilla I've seen.

Thanks! I definitely prefer cc that matches the aesthetic to the game. The public hair is from Simdulgence, who has an account on Lovers Lab, but he lost access to it years ago and so it's not up to date. You can get his stuff here https://simfileshare.net/folder/147679/ and here https://kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200

8 hours ago, DeathStroke1qa said:

Thanks! I definitely prefer cc that matches the aesthetic to the game. The public hair is from Simdulgence, who has an account on Lovers Lab, but he lost access to it years ago and so it's not up to date. You can get his stuff here https://simfileshare.net/folder/147679/ and here https://kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200

Thought they looked like his! Had his male pubic hair for a while, but they stopped showing up in CAS for whatever reason a while ago. I upgraded to Simplegens last night, but saw no options for pubic hair, neither male or female. Are they only available via patreon now?

Edit: Actually, think I figured it out. Thank you!

Edited by S0urceHunter
  • 3 weeks later...