NPC x NPC misalignment

So I seem to have run into a new problem. Basically NPC x NPC animations are glitched if the PC is also having sex at the same. By glitched, I mean the NPC animations are misaligned, or they just stand there naked facing each other with sound effects playing. Not sure what triggered this, as this wasn’t an issue in the past. And PC x NPC interactions are never glitched.

TLDR

NPC animations work fine during:

1) NPC x NPC interactions only

2) PC x NPC interactions only

NPC Animations are glitched during:

1) NPC x NPC interactions at same time as PC x NPC interactions

EDIT:

After some testing, I found somewhat of a work around. NPCxNPC animations remained aligned if they start before the PCxNPC animation begins.

Before I was using Lovers Orgy to start everyone’s animations at once. Now I start the NPCxNPC animations first, then start  PCxNPC animation, and there’s no alignment glitch anymore.

There is one problem with this method however. NPC x NPC animations do not progress at all until the PC x NPC animation finishes. I’ll keep testing to see how to get around this one.

Edited by Mach05
2 hours ago, fejeena said:

That sounds like the wrong load order.   Especially the:  " ...they just stand there naked facing each other with sound effects playing. "

Using Vortex, I see there’s conflicts between:

1) LAPF and Lovers Creatures 

2) LoversSlaveTrader and TamagoClub

Should I load LAPF before or after Lovers Creatures?

And same with LST, before or after TamagoClub?