xReal AR Glasses with Skyrim/Fallout.

These things are freakin awesome.

Bought them about 2 months ago, because...honestly, I don't want to wear 3 lbs on my head to play a game. I have no interest in VR, but AR glasses are a much better experience.

The software suite for these are immature at the moment, but they work well as an alternate monitor on PC and are plug and play on my Steam Deck.

That said, playing Skyrim and Fallout on these is kind of wild. I can play all the LL content I want, and nobody is the wiser. But more than that...using jetpacks in Fallout 4...these glasses offer up a wholly different experience with it. Just the FOV/perspective change adds so much to the game.

They're also not stupidly priced. They're pretty entry level price wise, especially for the experience they offer up. They even do rudimentary head tracking.

Im hoping they get their Nebula software going on Windows soon, but even without that, they just added a firmware update which allows 120 HZ refresh. They're also offering up a casting device soon, which allows for spatial display.

If you're looking for a new way to play these games...you might want to give these a try.

Anyone else have a pair of these?