Missing Securitrons in the bunker.

Daguy

Hey guys.

Last time I was running through the MQ, I noticed this, which really sucks when it comes time for screenshots.

post-69-0-55499000-1380060677_thumb.png

Does anyone know exactly how the 'expansion' of the room is handled? And what might be going wrong?

If possible, rather than going through eveeery mod in my list, i'd like to simply identify what could be wrong, and what item in the CS is responsible for the effect so I can at least consider what it might be. :)

I will of course do the old 'turn of everything, activate one at a time' tango if I need to. Ugh, lol.

Not entirely sure what you think is missing. That's as far as the room goes. You probably just have a mod that changes the fog settings since you normally can't see the end of the room.

Here's the room with its vanilla atmosphere/fog settings:

post-10712-0-59545100-1380082642_thumb.png

And here is what it actually looks like:

post-10712-0-61511800-1380082767_thumb.png

Open up your load order in FNVEdit and look for changes to the SecuritronVault cell.

Thanks, i'll take a peek. What i've seen in other screens and videos, I was under the impression there was a false backdrop that made it look like the rooms had more securitrons, but looks like it may just be my mistake. Or I can see 'too far' into the room. Thanks,

Archived