I'm experiencing a conundrum and could use some help.

1. I love the Maidens of Darkness followers' designs, but they weren't morphing and I wanted to fix that, though I use 3BBB as my main body. I decided to make at least the belly morph if I could,
  2. I switched my main body to TBD SMP and built it with the morphs. For some reason, breast morphs aren't working, but belly morphs did (could use some knowledge for this).
  3. I then made a pack to overwrite the TBD follower with femalebody.tri/nif/2.nif. Both its body (apart from breasts) and my character's were morphing. I've been using the Tullius settings with default modus.
  4. I swapped my main body back to 3BBB and left the follower with the three adjusted TBD SMP that could morph before. Now, in spite of SLIF using the same settings, the TBD follower's body won't morph.

Help me understand what's going on? How can I have this TBD follower's body morph while I use 3BBB?

Sounds like you need to fix the file path in the body.nif to the new location of the body.tri file. To explain when you make a bodyslide body it puts it in let's say, meshes\actors\character\female folder. Meaning the body_0.nif and body_1.nif along with a body.tri file, I'm assuming that you simply moved all 3 of these files to say meshes\actors\followerA. The problem lies in the fact that while the body will work fine the morph will not as it will be trying to use the  body.tri in the other location.

You need to open the body.nif in nifskope click on the body and then click the drop down. You're looking for NiTriStringExtraData there should be a file path listed click on that. In the window below should be on (Block List tab) block details. Now you're looking for String Data should be file path here right click and select Edit String Index. A window should pop up, just need place the file path to where the body.tri is. Once done click ok the file save. You also need to do this for bod_1.nif as well.

Your instructions worked perfectly! I wish I could figure out why TBD SMP breast nodes are so reluctant to morph, though. The only morphing I could get them to do with these settings was for Milk Mod Economy. That said, having them only morph for that means I'm dodging the uncanny effect TBD has when breasts grow too far, so it's probably a blessing in disguise.

tbd 3bbb tests.png