Stolas-Sims Furry Overhaul Mod Thread :D ( wip's and stuff )

2 hours ago, melancholydeviance said:

Looks like you're doing some awesome work so far. Would you be able to use these on humanoid sims too, or would it just be mainly for making furries out of curiosity? Would love to see more options for reptilians by the way if you ever get around to it, CC seems to be lacking in that regard sadly.

yeah for the most part they are intended for furrys.   but I will make sure that they are compatible with humans to :)

oh yeah, I am planning on making many animals.  from things like Dinos, Dagons, Bovin, Equine, Feline, Lizards etc 

eventually i would like to make a big pack :D   

• 1 month later...

Okay. Sorry for no updates, just been sorting alot of personal things out.

That said, I wanna get another Dong out. But not sure what one to work on. 

Sergal:

https://e621.net/posts/4373367

or feline:

https://e621.net/posts/4374735

(Both images by snowskau)

Or any other ideas let me know :D

6 hours ago, Stolassims - Stalafarnahe said:

Okay. Sorry for no updates, just been sorting alot of personal things out.

That said, I wanna get another Dong out. But not sure what one to work on. 

Sergal:

https://e621.net/posts/4373367

or feline:

https://e621.net/posts/4374735

(Both images by snowskau)

Or any other ideas let me know :D

no worries! the best pace of work is the pace that will let you do it stress free, forreal. don't be pressured cuz that will lead to bad vibes lmao.

as for peepee, I have bias for feline cuz cat sona haha

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, CardinalBirb said:

i'm definitely more of an advocate for more feline features! love the barbs btw :D

can't wait to see previews in an in game model! hope you're doing well in life and stuff and remember to take care of yourself

I'll probably end up making two variants this and a more pointed one 

I Just wanted to say that your cc is amazing and i can't stress enough how excited i was when i saw you were working on avian stuff, those talons and feathers look fantastic, and i'm so excited to see the finished product, but do take the time you need?

I apologize if my English is a bit off. It is not my main language

• 1 month later...

Was going to wait till release, but thought I just show what i have done.  "Horse Peen V3" tried to make it more "horse" by adding the sheath and also remaking the flare 

( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

so, soon... but not soon soon. still kinda "wip" As you can tell the sheath still looks kinda fked

PPV3.thumb.jpg.275b84056ba870e69227b2e67473e59e.jpg

Edited by Stolassims - Stalafarnahe
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 1:49 PM, Stolassims - Stalafarnahe said:

Hello, :D

As i'm planning do quite a few furry mods for the Sims, i might as well do a Overhaul set of mods that i thought would be cool to make for it. :)

So I thought i would made a thread for wips, ideas, polls and feedback   (or evan colabs is people are intrested? ?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said, I've noticed there is no to little mods for the avian's. so here's a little wip of something that im working on.

Ngl, im still new working with the morph stuff so this has been quite a pain so far aha.

06-30-23_8-07-47 PM.png

I have a mesh that I REALLY want in Sims 4... but I can't do rigging or UV mapping. I made it for Second Life and sell it there, would you be interested in working with the mesh? 😮 Those feet above look a lot like them, which is why I asked!

And boy am I excited to see more furry stuff outside the cute plush look! Can't wait to see what all you have!

4 hours ago, BekNos said:

I have a mesh that I REALLY want in Sims 4... but I can't do rigging or UV mapping. I made it for Second Life and sell it there, would you be interested in working with the mesh? 😮 Those feet above look a lot like them, which is why I asked!

And boy am I excited to see more furry stuff outside the cute plush look! Can't wait to see what all you have!

If you like I can show you how to do it all for sims? the more anthro modders the better :D

But if not I'd be happy to work with them, so you upload it? Idm :)

On 1/11/2024 at 4:07 PM, Stolassims - Stalafarnahe said:

Was going to wait till release, but thought I just show what i have done.  "Horse Peen V3" tried to make it more "horse" by adding the sheath and also remaking the flare 

( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

so, soon... but not soon soon. still kinda "wip" As you can tell the sheath still looks kinda fked

PPV3.thumb.jpg.275b84056ba870e69227b2e67473e59e.jpg

I love your work, I would love to see and have a horse cock version with a knot