(BETA) Dealer's Choice - Devious Followers Addon

(BETA) Dealer's Choice - Devious Followers Addon

View File

An add-on for Devious Followers Continued featuring brand new maid and fitness themed rules.

Requirements

Hard:

Soft:

• Apachii Maid Armor (used for the default maid outfit)
  • GSPoses (used for the exercise rule) (ensure you install GSPoses 20 03)

Installation

Install as you would any other mod.

For Users

Rule descriptions are behind a spoiler. Don't open if you want to keep the new stuff somewhat of a surprise :).

Spoiler
  1. Maid: Wear a maid outfit
  2. Serve Food: your follower if they want a meal and give it to them. As long as you have items in your inventory whose names match what the follower is asking for you should be good to go. If you forgot what your follower asked for you can ask them for a reminder. If you can't get it all but want to avoid full debt, you can admit as much.
  3. Exercise: you must work out under your follower's supervision and instruction. If you're a little low on willpower, they might have some alternative exercises in mind...
  4. Diet: you must ask your follower before eating. Best paired with needs mods.
  5. Protein Diet: your follower will require you to get some protein before they allow you to eat. But they might feel that some meat is too caloric for someone on a diet...

You can customize the maid outfit by editing Data/SKSE/Plugins/Dealer's Choice/maid.json.

When reporting issues, please include the following:

• Papyrus Script Log: usually found at Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/Logs/Script/Papyrus.0
  • DFF SKSE Plugin Log: usually found at Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/DeviousFollowersFramework.log
  • Crash Log: if your game crashed and you have NetScriptFramework or Crash Logger SSE installed

If you'd like to support subsequent development, get early access to some stuff, and vote on what comes next, consider becoming a Patron:

patreon.png.49f08dd7a4b6f10c9e54bbe7f2c05a91.png  Patreon      discord1.png.5123da120cf0ea9662d041e8c0711eb4.png  Discord

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/28/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Followers Redux, PO3 Papyrus Extender
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

For those interested in testing the deal by itself. you can paste this file in to Data/SKSE/Plugins. It includes a config option which will tell DFF to force the maid deal until no stages are left.

EDIT: Looks like the old config I posted was missing some lines, here's the new updated version.

DeviousFollowersFramework.yaml

Edited by ponzipyramid
6 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

Will a new game be required if DFC is already installed?

I'd recommend a new game since I don't want to screw up an actual DFC playthrough. The issue is that DFF won't know if you have any active deals if you install it in the middle. If you don't have any active deals, you can use this on an existing save.

I'll remove all those scary warnings if we can go for a bit without any major bug reports.

Edited by ponzipyramid

Apologies if stuff I write is confusing, I'm not a native speaker.

I'm not sure whether to post this here or in Framework thread but I can't seem to get the maid deal to work as it doesn't get detected in the first place. I triple checked everything, dependencies, mod versions, multiple clean saves and followers (bc I thought they might have different personalities so the deals might be different).

The framework itself seems to be working, the options in DF are slightly different (Addon Deals section appeared, I get a textox whenever I buyout of a deal with an empty additional deal cost and I can't see all possible but inactive deals/stages anymore, just the one that are active if that makes sense). But in Addon Deals section the maid deal isn't shown and after cycling through all possible deals multiple times I can confirm it won't show up.

I'm on Skyrim AE 1.6.640, with Papyrus Extender 5.5, DFF 0.3.0.7 and DFC 2.14.5.7 by Nomkaz.

2 hours ago, Kaonashi 顔無し said:

Apologies if stuff I write is confusing, I'm not a native speaker.

I'm not sure whether to post this here or in Framework thread but I can't seem to get the maid deal to work as it doesn't get detected in the first place. I triple checked everything, dependencies, mod versions, multiple clean saves and followers (bc I thought they might have different personalities so the deals might be different).

The framework itself seems to be working, the options in DF are slightly different (Addon Deals section appeared, I get a textox whenever I buyout of a deal with an empty additional deal cost and I can't see all possible but inactive deals/stages anymore, just the one that are active if that makes sense). But in Addon Deals section the maid deal isn't shown and after cycling through all possible deals multiple times I can confirm it won't show up.

I'm on Skyrim AE 1.6.640, with Papyrus Extender 5.5, DFF 0.3.0.7 and DFC 2.14.5.7 by Nomkaz.

Can you post your DFF log? It should probably be located at Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/DeviousFollowersFramework.log.

6 hours ago, Kaonashi 顔無し said:

Hello, it's me again.
The deal seems to be recognized by DFF but I still can't use it. It won't show up as a deal I can take.
I even tried to force it with the .yaml config u provided somewhere earlier in the thread and it doesn't work.

Do you need my log again?

Yep, the log lets me see what deals were being considered during the selection process. Off the top of my head, I'd ask if you had any active deals when you tried to get the maid deal.

14 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Yep, the log lets me see what deals were being considered during the selection process. Off the top of my head, I'd ask if you had any active deals when you tried to get the maid deal.

Never mind it seems to work now.
Yesterday I also had the problem that I couldn't dismiss the follower even when I had no deals running and my debt paid off bc it showed i somehow still had deals and dialogue not reverting correctly so I forced the follower to be dismissed and paused DF.

I was about to give u the logs but MO2 must have deleted all of them so I went back into the game, unpaused DF again and used your .yaml to force the maid deals in hopes that u would have less log to go through but now it works.

Tried the same without the .yaml and used the normal configs and after cycling a few deals the maid deal showed up.
It seemed that my follower was just broken and Skyrim being Skyrim it magically fixed itself.

Edited by Kaonashi 顔無し
grammar and stuff
On 7/7/2023 at 11:52 AM, Kaonashi 顔無し said:

Never mind it seems to work now.
Yesterday I also had the problem that I couldn't dismiss the follower even when I had no deals running and my debt paid off bc it showed i somehow still had deals and dialogue not reverting correctly so I forced the follower to be dismissed and paused DF.

Deals removed not decreasing the active deals value is a known issue with the framework, I think

11 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Not sure if you had a chance to try out the newest version yet, but is this still occurring?

Sadly I'm still away from my main system so I can't confirm... Looking forward to trying out these new additions when I get the chance though! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 10:47 AM, Canaduh said:

I wonder if it is possible to make a request.

If I provide some addition names of maid outfit mods, could there be a drop down menu in the MCM to choose which is assigned?

You can already customize the outfit using a JSON file mentioned in the description. If you're not comfortable finding FormIDs just post the outfit mod and I can make the change.

• 1 month later...

A couple of days ago I installed the latest DFC, DF Framework, and this mod. Overall it seems to work fine, though I did notice a couple of things:

• When the maid deal stage 2 was in effect, I could ask everyone if they wanted something to eat. Is this intended or should it be just my DF?
  • I bought myself out of the maid deal and still have the dialog to ask everyone if they want something to eat.
  • After buying out of the maid deal, my deal count on the DFC stats page showed 5 deals when there should only be 4. This might be part of an old DFC problem, but am mentioning it in case it's not.

I also installed Sexy Adventures and I have to say that the crime laws make for some interesting deal scenarios, heh heh. I have to adjust the DFC debt rate and Sexy Adventures bounties in order not to go broke! It's a funny situation, sometimes! I just roleplay that my DF knows about the crime laws and chooses deals just to jack me up!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again. A couple things to report, and I don't know how much of this pertains to the DF Framework but since there are things definitely for the Maid deal I'm posting it here.

• Conflicting deals resolution needs to be worked on. I have all 3 stages of the Maid deal and then got slapped with a modular gag rule. (And I'm pretty sure I disabled that rule). Doesn't seem to matter which comes first. I can buy out of the Maid deal but if I have a gag deal I can still get all 3 stages of the Maid deal later. However, if I'm gagged then I can't access my food inventory.
  • Can the Maid deal be made to work like the classic deals and stop at level 1 or 2? Or even just be disabled? Which brings me to ...
  • Maid deal is too overwhelming. It is ALWAYS the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd deals chosen when I ask for or am forced into a deal instead of being, say, the 1st, 4th, and 8th deals. It's a cute deal, but I finally went into XEdit to make it non-repeatable and hope that works. The occurrence ratio just needs to be more balanced. Since it follows the format of the classic deal, maybe use the same % selected in the DFC MCM for classic deals or give us the option of selecting the chance weight.
  • There have been a couple of CTD's when adding deals, so I'm attaching my latest DF log, crash log, and papyrus log. I hope they help.
  • The Maid Deal doesn't go away even though the deal count in DFC's MCM shows 0 deals. I have to buy out of it. This can be after I buy out of slavery or when I use the DFC debug menu to reset DFC. Sometimes the deal count is wonky at other times, but I don't remember the exact circumstances. Since it was off by 4 it's not all Maid. IIRC the deal count was 12 but only 8 were showing.

I really appreciate what you're doing to add more options to DFC. And what I really like about the Maid deal is that the first 2 rules are more light in showing dominance and less humiliating. Thank you.

DeviousFollowersFramework.log crash-2023-10-02-10-37-55.log Papyrus.0.log

Here's a picture of a wonky count

Spoiler

image.png.f2c440815945e7e60611454e6192bf08.png

Edited by Seeker999
10/2/23 - added picture behind spoiler
On 9/14/2023 at 2:56 PM, Seeker999 said:

A couple of days ago I installed the latest DFC, DF Framework, and this mod. Overall it seems to work fine, though I did notice a couple of things:

• When the maid deal stage 2 was in effect, I could ask everyone if they wanted something to eat. Is this intended or should it be just my DF?
  • I bought myself out of the maid deal and still have the dialog to ask everyone if they want something to eat.
  • After buying out of the maid deal, my deal count on the DFC stats page showed 5 deals when there should only be 4. This might be part of an old DFC problem, but am mentioning it in case it's not.

I also installed Sexy Adventures and I have to say that the crime laws make for some interesting deal scenarios, heh heh. I have to adjust the DFC debt rate and Sexy Adventures bounties in order not to go broke! It's a funny situation, sometimes! I just roleplay that my DF knows about the crime laws and chooses deals just to jack me up!

3 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Hello again. A couple things to report, and I don't know how much of this pertains to the DF Framework but since there are things definitely for the Maid deal I'm posting it here.

• Conflicting deals resolution needs to be worked on. I have all 3 stages of the Maid deal and then got slapped with a modular gag rule. (And I'm pretty sure I disabled that rule). Doesn't seem to matter which comes first. I can buy out of the Maid deal but if I have a gag deal I can still get all 3 stages of the Maid deal later. However, if I'm gagged then I can't access my food inventory.
  • Can the Maid deal be made to work like the classic deals and stop at level 1 or 2? Or even just be disabled? Which brings me to ...
  • Maid deal is too overwhelming. It is ALWAYS the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd deals chosen when I ask for or am forced into a deal instead of being, say, the 1st, 4th, and 8th deals. It's a cute deal, but I finally went into XEdit to make it non-repeatable and hope that works. The occurrence ratio just needs to be more balanced. Since it follows the format of the classic deal, maybe use the same % selected in the DFC MCM for classic deals or give us the option of selecting the chance weight.
  • There have been a couple of CTD's when adding deals, so I'm attaching my latest DF log, crash log, and papyrus log. I hope they help.
  • The Maid Deal doesn't go away even though the deal count in DFC's MCM shows 0 deals. I have to buy out of it. This can be after I buy out of slavery or when I use the DFC debug menu to reset DFC. Sometimes the deal count is wonky at other times, but I don't remember the exact circumstances. Since it was off by 4 it's not all Maid. IIRC the deal count was 12 but only 8 were showing.

I really appreciate what you're doing to add more options to DFC. And what I really like about the Maid deal is that the first 2 rules are more light in showing dominance and less humiliating. Thank you.

DeviousFollowersFramework.log 99.28 kB · 0 downloads crash-2023-10-02-10-37-55.log 395.83 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 5.19 MB · 0 downloads

Here's a picture of a wonky count

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f2c440815945e7e60611454e6192bf08.png

Thanks for the feedback, I'm currently working on a ground-up revamp of the framework (along with making it standalone). You can follow the progress here:

I may have found a work-around for the maid deal not disappearing when the deal count is 0.  (And I was still getting punished for non-compliance). This does not involve paying off the deal.

• Open the console, type 'sqs DChoice_Maid'
  • if the first stage is 1, then type 'resetquest DChoice_Maid'. exit the console.
  • check the MCM, you'll still see the deal. that's ok.
  • save your game.
  • exit skyrim. I don't know if you need to exit all the way out or if you can just exit to the main menu.
  • launch skyrim. now when you check the MCM the deals should still be 0 and the Maid deal is gone.

so far so good. I'll update this post as needed.

• 1 month later...

I love the rolepaly in wartimes,ang I suggest you can add something:

1.forced highheel shoes (use yps

2.carry a tray and walk into the follower

3.buy groceries naked

4.forced drink cum instead of food(use slso

5.wash clothes for the follower

6.makeup and dress silk stockings(use yps

7.speak politely

and onemore wish.I want to follow the follower,and let them choose where should we go,not wander and wander.

Thank you.and my english is poor sorry.