npc

jaege

I created an NPC child following a pregnancy. Just a simple NPC follower. My problem is that , using "hookups" I think, my little kid / daughter keeps prepositioning me. I thought there was something that prevented sexual situations between adults and children in the game. What do I need to do in when making the npc totrigger to prevent my daughter from being a skeeze?

I created an NPC child following a pregnancy. Just a simple NPC follower. My problem is that , using "hookups" I think, my little kid / daughter keeps prepositioning me. I thought there was something that prevented sexual situations between adults and children in the game. What do I need to do in when making the npc totrigger to prevent my daughter from being a skeeze?

If you created a child NPC, you will need to add it to the banned for sex lists in SexoutNG,

You need to create a quest script and add a line like this with rZActor being replaced by the inworld REF of your NPC

AddFormToFormList SexoutListBannedActor rZActor

Archived