Remain naked when peeping sim shows up

Is there any way I can prevent my sims from putting their clothes back on when a peeping sim shows up on the lot? Like, can naturism/exhibitionit traits and skills make them go like 'fuck it, i'll keep showing my dick'? Or is there a WW setting to change?

Edited by fistguybr

Is it happening right away you mean? If so, that might be a setting. If you mean when spotted, then one way is to build a relation with the peeping sim. Your sim will continue normally without dressing up. This also allows you to invite them in (to watch you, or more if you like). I've done this with a sim who had the naturism trait. Not sure if it works the same if you don't, or have the exhibitionist one, but I assume it might.

My sims are often naked because of naturism skill. As soon as they notice there's a peeping sim, they dress up. I've cheated my way to give them exhibitionist trait and max skill, but so far the peeping sim hasn's showed up again so I can see if now they won't dress up

And then try to build up your friendly and romantic relation with that peeper. More details here, if you haven't seen it yet: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/137128/voyeurism-window-peeping

I have seen some threads about this where people experience the same thing as you though (see: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179571-peeping-tom-gameplay/ ). Perhaps something else is conflicting, like dress-up settings or something. Or maybe try tweak the settings for it:

"Autonomy of NPC Sims inviting player peeping Sims inside can be disabled and the probability of it occurring can be altered in the Sex Autonomy Settings."

I also know a peeper can still run away even if you do all these things, it's a bit random. Good luck! :)