Mabinogi Heroes Evy Race 0.99

saddad

• 1 month later...

Haha, first they make you jump through hoops, then they give you a password protected file, and when you finally get it working the skintones don't match? That's why I don't bother with those sites. All the free time in the world isn't enough to waste on that bullshit. Better off spending that time learning how to tweak your own mods.

Haha' date=' first they make you jump through hoops, then they give you a password protected file, and when you finally get it working the skintones don't match? That's why I don't bother with those sites. All the free time in the world isn't enough to waste on that bullshit. Better off spending that time learning how to tweak your own mods.

[/quote']

Well I tried attaching different textures to the face, so I can find matching texture set but the headmesh it uses doesn't work with any textures but the one it comes with.

Haha' date=' first they make you jump through hoops, then they give you a password protected file, and when you finally get it working the skintones don't match? That's why I don't bother with those sites. All the free time in the world isn't enough to waste on that bullshit. Better off spending that time learning how to tweak your own mods.

[/quote']

Well I tried attaching different textures to the face, so I can find matching texture set but the headmesh it uses doesn't work with any textures but the one it comes with.

You can try this skin, but you must do it in CS. http://www.mediafire.com/?lihdnqbwibevv40

It is not perfect, but looking good.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/oblivion201201051553300.jpg/

[/quote']

You can try this skin, but you must do it in CS. http://www.mediafire.com/?lihdnqbwibevv40

It is not perfect, but looking good.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/oblivion201201051553300.jpg/

Thank you!:heart:

post-5029-13597872317259_thumb.jpg

Wow, that head mesh is a train wreck, that neck seam is terrible. This is actually going to be more of an effort than I realized. You can make the head and neck, both exactly the same color, hue, tint, shade, and lightness, whatever, and that seam is always there. And the head mesh, even if adjusted in nifskope still seems to be a tad darker than the body mesh. Lol, I don't know if I can actually improve whats there. It just dosnt line up right in some way. I don't really know since it could be vertices, and I am no super modeler, so I wont touch that.

• 1 month later...

Errrm >.< Making face textures for rare heads or making face textures compatible with head meshes is something I love to do, so I am currently working on a face texture for that head that is compatible with the moonshadow body textures.

This is what it looks like:

1711501-1330437452.jpg

(I know that screenshot is terrible, sorry XD)

Or if you have any other face texture that you like and want to be converted for this head, let me know ^^ I mostly work with everything Ren based, but Head06 textures are ok too ^^ The only textures I have trouble with are Bella's >.<

Archived