Body Meshes causing crashing

xasam

I'm trying to use b3lisario's UNPB BBP mesh for Sexlab Procreation. However, when I have it installed, the game crashes every time I try to remove my PC's clothes. I tried installing original TBBP, but it still fails. I've run FNIS and BOSS, but can't find what the issue is. 

This might seem obvious but I'll ask anyway do you have the XP32 skeleton this mod requires? This mod also crashes with joy of perspective installed.

I'm trying to use b3lisario's UNPB BBP mesh for Sexlab Procreation. However, when I have it installed, the game crashes every time I try to remove my PC's clothes. I tried installing original TBBP, but it still fails. I've run FNIS and BOSS, but can't find what the issue is. 

I had a similar problem, but it wasn't removing my PC;s clothes that caused the CTD's it was the Female NPC becoming nude that did.

I uninstalled xp32's skeleton then after doing the saves, etc... reinstalled xp32's Skeleton http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?

And then it was okay.

Archived