I'm currently using WickedWhims with a few mods, mainly the Humanized Servo mod, to play a humanized female servo. I had previously been using the Streamer Mode, but after disabling it and being able to see the sex animations, I've noticed several things;

1. Both participants were fully clothed.

2. The male sim's lower half was almost completely invisible, save for the penis.

3. Since I also used Necrodog's height slider mod, I believe there was also some positioning issues involved.

I've also realised that my servo sim cannot change her outfit without needing to be changed back into a human and then back again through the Servo Cheats mod; perhaps because of this, I cannot find any option to have her remove her clothes while she's a servo.

I've included a mod list text for further troubleshooting, in case there are other mods that may have compatibility issues with each other.

Mod List.txt