Note for using Sexlab Creatures + Nemesis / DAR / Attack - MCO

Note for self as well as anyone else attempting to juggle both of these like absolute madlads.

Anytime altering animation files:

• Uncheck FNIS Output
  • Run Nemesis
  • Recheck FNIS Output
  • Uncheck Nemesis Generated Output
  • Run FNIS
  • Check Nemesis Generated Output

FNIS Output should be lower than Nemesis Generated Output

Creature animations + Attack MCO animations should all work now

Happy fucking you goddamn degenerates.

3 hours ago, coegcoeg said:

Man i dont know the "check and uncheck" also the output thing... I just see generate

The checking and unchecking refers to the output mods you make in MO2 to handle FNIS and Nemesis simultaneously. It's a bit hectic. Here's a guide I found seems to work well.

Why you guys want to overcomplicate thing? For me I just set both FNIS and Nemesis output to a same empty mod in MO2. Run FNIS first then Run Nenemis. Done.

For next time you only need to run FNIS again if you install creature animations. Otherwise  just run Nemesis and done.

Edited by assassin394
3 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Why you guys want to overcomplicate thing? For me I just set both FNIS and Nemesis output to a same mod in MO2. Run FNIS first then Run Nenemis. Done.

For next time you only need to run FNIS again if you install creature animations. Otherwise  just run Nemesis and done.

Oh interesting, I hadn't thought about this as a solution. For as long as I've been modding Skyrim, I'm quite smooth brain when it comes to making mods cooperate. For my current build I started with the Project Skyrim modlist and then removed a bunch of stuff I felt unnecessary and added a bunch of Sexlab stuff which is how I ended up using both FNIS and Nemesis.

Interesting workaround, will have to try out in the future.

• 1 month later...

Wanted to update my findings on this:

Setting output for FNIS and Nemesis to the same mod DOES NOT work out. The behavior files end up overwriting each other so either the Nemesis combat animations work and the creature sex animations do not, or the creature sex animations work but Nemesis combat animations do not.

The workaround I found, however, is:

1. Uncheck FNIS output
  2. Run Nemesis
  3. Check FNIS output
  4. THEN - Double click the FNIS output mod and hide all files that are not related to creature behavior. (I use MO2 btw)

This has allowed everything to work for me so far.

Edited by Lulu the Milky Succubus
  • 2 months later...
On 5/21/2023 at 10:43 AM, assassin394 said:

Why you guys want to overcomplicate thing? For me I just set both FNIS and Nemesis output to a same empty mod in MO2. Run FNIS first then Run Nenemis. Done.

Everyone tends to get different results as everyone has a unique load order (Usually) and sometimes one method works while the other doesn't and vice versa.

only in a perfect modding community would one method work for everyone.

• 4 months later...

Has anyone been able to get AMCO/DMCO movement to work with creature framework?  I recently started messing around with both the MCO mods and I can get the animations/movesets to trigger just fine but I am always stuck in place when trying to dodge or not stepping forward when attacking.  If I turn off FNIS output I get the movement from attacks and dodges but it breaks like everything with SL.  After playing around with load orders, file overwrites, etc it seems to be an issue with both FNIS and Nemesis writing animations to the animationdatasinglefile.txt in each outputs meshes folder.