[FO4] Johnny Silverhand - Clothes

[FO4] Johnny Silverhand - Clothes

View File

Port of Johnny's clothes, which is supposed (but not necessary) to be used with his ported head . Also you can find his tattoo resource in the preset mod.

It is compatible with any FO4 body (vanilla/EVB/BT3/AtomicMuscles/A-Body). 

The only way you can get items - In-Game Esp explorer (because I do not like crafting ?). Just type CP2077 in mod's searching bar to find them. Clothes is separated in:

- Clothes itself (tanktop, boots, pants, cyberarm and vanilla bodypart)

- Vest

- Dogtags

- Rings

- Glasses in two variants (first - to use with any vanilla head, and V2 - for Johnny's head specifically)

- Wrist string

- Right hand (the left was removed)

In Optional folder there are Bodyslide files, I decided to separate them from main mod, because I'm not sure I created them correctly (they works, but just in case..)

Known Issues

- The same issues as all vanilla clothes have (small clippings and stretches, especially in some poses)

Credits & thanks

All credits go to CD Project Red and Bethesda, I do not owe any assets in this mod.

Big thanks to RogueCyborg  for awesome NeonCafe and Stage Gear 4 mods.

• 3 weeks later...

Enaya this mod is awesome, thank you! And thank you for sharing all your other amazing mods as well. I have been a fan for a long time and if I ever stop being dirt poor I'll thank you properly. Anyway I had a small bug with this mod which I was able to fix and thought I'd share in case anyone else came across it.

Some interior lightings seemed to cause the custom textures on the face and clothes to pixelate looking like diamonds kinda. The problem would persist even if you left that lighting and even if you loaded a previous save. For me the problem was caused simply by the textures being stored in a BA2 file and if you extract them into loose files the problem goes away. IDK maybe im the only one who encountered this but hope it helps if anyone has trouble. Thanks again for the mod Enaya.

• 4 months later...
On 6/1/2023 at 6:44 PM, HurpDurpingtonthefourth said:

Enaya this mod is awesome, thank you! And thank you for sharing all your other amazing mods as well. I have been a fan for a long time and if I ever stop being dirt poor I'll thank you properly. Anyway I had a small bug with this mod which I was able to fix and thought I'd share in case anyone else came across it.

Some interior lightings seemed to cause the custom textures on the face and clothes to pixelate looking like diamonds kinda. The problem would persist even if you left that lighting and even if you loaded a previous save. For me the problem was caused simply by the textures being stored in a BA2 file and if you extract them into loose files the problem goes away. IDK maybe im the only one who encountered this but hope it helps if anyone has trouble. Thanks again for the mod Enaya.

hey im kinda new here, you do you exactly make the file to loose files ?
thank you~

• 2 months later...

Hey first amazing looking mod but it seems their is issues with the file explorer mod is broken and just hard crashes no matter what is done if you could make it able to be put in by console commands i would be forever grateful lol thx ❤️