[FO4] Johnny Silverhand - Preset (head port)

[FO4] Johnny Silverhand - Preset (head port)

View File

My first and only (at the moment) attempt to port head to Fallout 4 succeed, and I decided to share it despite the small issues it has. It took me a lot of time to understand how things work in this game, since it differs from Skyrim, because you simply can't choose a race in the game. So I decided to try to make it through the one of the existing presets. Supposed to use with this.

To apply Johnny's head to player, in Looks Menu choose preset number 14 as shown on one of the screenshots (for some unknown reason, in Creation Kit this preset is under number 16).

Also, in addition to the Main mod folder, in the archive there is an Optional folder with the resource of his tattoo for applying it to any body&hand textures you want to (Photoshop\Gimp work). 

Known issues

- Due to face texture compression in the mod (BC7 instead of BC3 and BC5), skintones do not work on his head. Choose between first three skintones for body to minimize color mismatch. If you try to change texture compression to default (BC3 and BC5), head will start to use default FO4 skins instead. May be it could be solved with creating a custom race (for player only) and custom skintones. But since CK do not want to recognize Ukrainian translation (I get unrecognizible symbols instead of normal letters on some tabs), I can not do it myself.

- If you try to load an esp in Creation Kit, you'll get some warning messages, just ignore them. Seems CK can not load some vanilla face paintings on custom head/skin. This has no effect on the player or NPCs in game.

There is no follower (and will not be in the near future), only preset for Player character. 

Credits & thanks

All credits go to CD Project Red and Bethesda, I do not owe any assets in this mod.

Big thanks to RogueCyborg  for awesome NeonCafe and Stage Gear 4 mods.

Hello, since you ported silverhand, nice job! looks awesome, could you also please port female V hands from Cyberpunk? If possible with black fingernails? Those hand models are WAY better than those on F4, and people who ported them arent too keen on sharing with the rest of the modding community.

Please consider this small request :)

Edited by Stormer
11 hours ago, Stormer said:

Hello, since you ported silverhand, nice job! looks awesome, could you also please port female V hands from Cyberpunk? If possible with black fingernails? Those hand models are WAY better than those on F4, and people who ported them arent too keen on sharing with the rest of the modding community.

Please consider this small request :)

Which hands do you mean? Implants, or simple hands with normal skin? ?

8 hours ago, Enaya13 said:

Which hands do you mean? Implants, or simple hands with normal skin? ?

Normal, standart hands without any implants/enhancements with black nails option. They are just higher quality than the normal F4 hands, and I haven’t seen anybody mod hands ever (nexus or here). The only "hand mod" I saw, was mentioned port, that authors aren’t willing to share.

I mean, its cyberpunk of course hands in that game will be much higher quality than F4 :D Would be nice to have decent quality looking hands with all those body mods available...