[Mod][XCL] Quickening

[XCL] Quickening

View File

This is just a simple mod which changes how pregnancy progresses.  It will progress at the rate of 1 week every 3 days.

Removed the body pillow version as that mod has been updated to utilize a passage tag.

Should be compatible with all character mods now.  It should also work with existing saves.

1.0.5 - Compatible with XCL Version: 0.17b and its hotfixes.
1.0.6 - Compatible with XCL Version: 0.18a

Edited by azdraik

Thank you. I like the pregnancy aspect of the game, but the vanilla rate is just too long for it to be fun.

On 5/21/2023 at 10:10 PM, azdraik said:

I thought so as well.  But I did not want it so fast that I would never see any events tied to the progression.

It's perfect the way it is now.

I... seem to have encountered a bug of some kind? Both versions of the mod, with and without the body pillow mod, seem to make it so the game can't progress past the second day. Does the mod have any incompatibilities with other mods?

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked the version, I appear to be using 0.17a 28 April instead of 5 May.

Edited by Crys Heart
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think for 18b probably the next day replacement code needs to be updated. Not sure if now it could use a tag so replacement would not be needed. ATM I have this on my own file

Spoiler
:: next day {"position":"600,14725","size":"100,100"}
{
    (forget-undos:-1)(forget-visits:-1)(set:$reluctance_debuff to "none")(masteraudio:"stopall")
    (set:$day_of_week to ($day%7+1) of (a:"Saturday","Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday"))
    (set:$day to $day + 1)(set:$time to 0)(if:$day_of_week is "Saturday")[(display:"refresh club playlist")](if:$day_of_week is "Sunday")[(display:"refresh purchasable outfits")(if:$stepsis's "shower" is -1)[(set:$stepsis's "shower" to 5)]]
    (display:"shop prices")(set:$character's "intellect buff" to 0)(set:$character's "alcohol consumed" to 0)(set:$character's "alcohol status" to 0)
    (if:$pregnant_discover_timer > 0)[(set:$pregnant_discover_timer to (max:$pregnant_discover_timer - 4,0))]
    (set:$milk_timer to (max:(it - 1),0))(set:$current_zipple to 0)
    (if:$lactation is "Lactation Enabled: False")[(set:$milk_timer to 0)]
    (if:$milk_timer > 0 and $character's gender is "female")[(set:$milk to (min:50,it + (random:2,5)))]
    (set:$character's "fitness buff" to 0)
    (set:$shower_timer to 0)
    (set:$action_point_gain to "true")
    (unless:$action_point_gain is "false")[(set:$action_points to (min:$action_points + 1,$max_action_points))]
    (set:$position to "none")
    (if:$character's "gender" is "male")[(set:$soreness to 0)](else:)[(set:$soreness to (max:0,$soreness - 2))]
    (if:$items contains "body pillow")[(set:$soreness to (max:0,$soreness - 6))]
    (if:$character's "side effects" contains "secretary orgasm")[(if:$max_fitness > 5)[(if:$max_fitness < $character's "fitness")[(if:(random:1,7) is 1)[(set:$se to "drain")(display:"play sound")(set:$character's "fitness" to (max:$character's "fitness" - 1,1))(display:"sync stat progression")]]]]
    (if:$pregnancy is 0)[(set:$pregnancy to (dm:"weeks",-1))](unless:$pregnancy's weeks > 10)[(if:$character's "fitness" > 3)[(set:$gym_timer to $gym_timer + 1)](if:$gym_timer > 7 and $character's "fitness" > 3)[(set:$se to "drain")(display:"play sound")(set:$character's "fitness" to (max:$character's "fitness" - 1,1))(display:"sync stat progression")(set:$gym_timer to -5)]
    (if:$character's "charm" > 3)[(set:$social_timer to $social_timer + 1)](if:$social_timer > 7 and $character's "charm" > 3)[(set:$se to "drain")(display:"play sound")(set:$character's "charm" to (max:$character's "charm" - 1,1))(display:"sync stat progression")(set:$social_timer to -5)]]
    (set:$club_timer to (max:0,$club_timer - 1))(display:"score multiplier recalc")
    (display:"refresh possible activities")(css:"display:none")[(display:"bruce advance evil plans")]

(if:$character's pregnant is "false")[(set:$dayCount to 1)]
    (else-if:$character's pregnant is "true")[
        (set:$dayCount to it + 1)
        (if:$dayCount is 4)[
            (set:$pregnancy's weeks to $pregnancy's weeks + 1)
            (set:$dayCount to 1)
        ]
    ]
}

gitgud repo link to the vanilla tag code is here

Edited by mijhy
  • 1 month later...

For v19, theoretically this should be compatible

Spoiler
# meta
metaVersion: 1
name: "Quickening"
version: "1.0.7" 
author: "Azdraik"
baseGameVersion:
  atLeast: "0.19"
# /meta

:: quickening [initialize init_new]
{
    (if: $dayCount is 0)[
        (set: $dayCount to 1)
    ]
}

:: next day {"position":"600,14725","size":"100,100"}
{
    (forget-undos:-1)(forget-visits:-1)(set:$reluctance_debuff to "none")(masteraudio:"stopall")
    (set:$day_of_week to ($day%7+1) of (a:"Saturday","Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday"))
    (set:$day to $day + 1)(set:$time to 0)(if:$day_of_week is "Saturday")[(display:"refresh club playlist")](if:$day_of_week is "Sunday")[(display:"refresh purchasable outfits")(display:"refresh used outfits")(if:$stepsis's "shower" is -1)[(set:$stepsis's "shower" to 5)]]
    (display:"shop prices")(set:$character's "intellect buff" to 0)(set:$character's "alcohol consumed" to 0)(set:$character's "alcohol status" to 0)
    (if:$pregnant_discover_timer > 0)[(set:$pregnant_discover_timer to (max:$pregnant_discover_timer - 4,0))]
    (set:$milk_timer to (max:(it - 1),0))(set:$current_zipple to 0)
    (if:$lactation is "Lactation Enabled: False")[(set:$milk_timer to 0)]
    (if:$milk_timer > 0 and $character's gender is "female")[(set:$milk to (min:50,it + (random:2,5)))]
    (set:$character's "fitness buff" to 0)
    (set:$shower_timer to 0)
    (set:$action_point_gain to "true")
    (unless:$action_point_gain is "false")[(set:$action_points to (min:$action_points + 1,$max_action_points))]
    (set:$position to "none")
    (if:$character's "gender" is "male")[(set:$soreness to 0)](else:)[(set:$soreness to (max:0,$soreness - 2))]
    (if:$items contains "body pillow")[(set:$soreness to (max:0,$soreness - 6))]
    (if:$character's "side effects" contains "secretary orgasm")[(if:$max_fitness > 5)[(if:$max_fitness < $character's "fitness")[(if:(random:1,7) is 1)[(set:$se to "drain")(display:"play sound")(set:$character's "fitness" to (max:$character's "fitness" - 1,1))(display:"sync stat progression")]]]]
    (if:$pregnancy is 0)[(set:$pregnancy to (dm:"weeks",-1))](unless:$pregnancy's weeks > 10)[(if:$character's "fitness" > 3)[(set:$gym_timer to $gym_timer + 1)](if:$gym_timer > 7 and $character's "fitness" > 3)[(set:$se to "drain")(display:"play sound")(set:$character's "fitness" to (max:$character's "fitness" - 1,1))(display:"sync stat progression")(set:$gym_timer to -5)]
    (if:$character's "charm" > 3)[(set:$social_timer to $social_timer + 1)](if:$social_timer > 7 and $character's "charm" > 3)[(set:$se to "drain")(display:"play sound")(set:$character's "charm" to (max:$character's "charm" - 1,1))(display:"sync stat progression")(set:$social_timer to -5)]]
    (set:$club_timer to (max:0,$club_timer - 1))(display:"score multiplier recalc")
    (display:"refresh possible activities")(css:"display:none")[(display:"bruce advance evil plans")]

(if:$character's pregnant is "false")[(set:$dayCount to 1)]
    (else-if:$character's pregnant is "true")[
        (set:$dayCount to it + 1)
        (if:$dayCount is 4)[
            (set:$pregnancy's weeks to $pregnancy's weeks + 1)
            (set:$dayCount to 1)
        ]
    ]
}

Edited by mijhy
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Yeah I have not updated this in awhile.  Not much content wise in the releases that has piqued my interest.  Looks like you added a menu option for a variable speed and updated it for .19 in the More Quickening mod.

Edited by azdraik