Animations don't stop

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.  I'm new to these forums, so please forgive me if I do something wrong.

I downloaded and installed Sexlab and the mods Zaz Animation Pack and Submit.  After much trial and error on my part, I was finally able to get the animations working.  The problem is, they won't stop!

I can initiate sex with an NPC, or rape them, and the animations play just fine.  They just keep playing and playing, though, and they don't end, nor can I cancel them.  I tried using the cancel animation key, but it doesn't seem to work.

If anyone could give me a hand on this, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

The animations should last for about a minute, but if it last's longer than that then just press the escape button, go into the mod config menu, click on SexLab on the SkyUI, and at the very bottom of the list for SexLab options in the mod config SkyUI menu the last option gives you the option to stop all sexlab animations.

In Sexlab, by default, the scenes will automatically advance to the next step, but this behavior can be overridden.  

SexLab MCM > Animation Settings > Player settings > Auto advance stages : must be checked

Sexlab MCM > Player hotkeys > Advance animation stage : [space]

If you hit space, or if you wait a bit, the anim should go to the next step.

What is this "cancel animation key" you mentioned ?

Archived