Interracial Takeover

Your realm has been flooded by strange dark men from the lands of Africa, inviting them at your court could give your knights the edge they need to finally bring you victory... Or they could lead you down a path of submission. 

This mod adds Interracial content to the game in the form of events, traits and decisions. Watch as your court and others around the map fall prey to the temptation of Interracial sex.

Dependencies

This mod needs Carnalitas in order to run.

Compatibility

Should be usable alongside any Carnalitas compatible mod

Current features

• Sex events making you progress towards becoming the perfect object and more
  • Decision to invite new guests at your court to kickstart the action
  • 5 ranks of Interracial obsession traits
  • 2 ranks of cuck traits

Upcoming features

- Trait seeding on game start

- More events

- Cuck and BBC perspective

- Better and more complete localization

Changelogs

0.3 (2023-05-29)

Fix

• Random males are no longer being forced to marry BBC characters

Changes

• Portrait modifier upon reaching "Mindless BBC Slut" trait

0.2.3 to 0.1

Spoiler

0.2.3 (2023-05-26)

Fix

• Changed the rate at which the AI uses the decision to invite refugees (from 50% of the time to 25%)

Changes

• New option to refuse certain events at the cost of stress
  • The BBC camp leader will now always be your regent if you submit to him

0.2.2.1 (2023-05-25)

Fixes

• Must now be an adult for random events to fire
  • Characters generated through events have lower diplomacy stats for BBC and lower prowess for QoS
  • "Mindless BBC Slut" debuffs have been modified (-10 to -6 to all stats)

0.2.2 (2023-05-24)

Fixes

• Removed the murder scheme modifiers from the QoS line of trait
  • The "Mindless BBC Slut" trait is no longer as big a debuff (from -100 to all stats to -10)
  • QoS traits now ignores the negative opinion of different cultures.
  • The "Mindless BBC Slut" is now considered incapacitating (you will get a Regency) 

0.2.1 (2023-05-23)

Fixes

• Random events meant to be seen from the female perspective will no longer fire for males

0.2 (2023-05-22)

Fixes

•  "The Queen of Spades" nickname is no longer given to everyone, you must now have a title of kingdom tier or higher.
  •  BBC trait is no longer considered a bad trait
  •  Fixed typos in some events

Additions

• Random BBC events will now trigger for every character in the game
  • 7 new events for QoS characters

0.1.2 (2023-05-15)

• Fixed missing clothes on portraits

0.1.1 (2023-05-15)

• Fixed missing localization for Curious about BBC trait
  • Fixed missing GFX for Curious about BBC trait
  • Boosted seduction scheme success for BBC trait

0.1.0 (2023-05-13)

• Initial release

28 minutes ago, sagimine1 said:

You will dCarnalitas or wait for the updated version of Carnalitas if you want to use it with the latest DLC and patch released.

Do I need version 1.8.2 of the game or the most recent one if I'm using dcarn?

Also do I need to pick the curious trait at the start? Or do I just need to invite refugees? 

Edited by genericuser27
57 minutes ago, genericuser27 said:

Also do I need to pick the curious trait at the start? Or do I just need to invite refugees? 

I am sure the latest patch is not 1.8.2 rather 1.9.*. As for the mod quest itself, might want to read it options carefully in the download section.

18 hours ago, someguy666 said:

Does this mod do anything if you are already playing in Africa? Do you get new decisions to tempt others or is this mod not for people playing in Africa?

This mod will work no matter where your player is located, however the events are written with a "european" player in mind.

17 hours ago, Valmion said:

So how are you testing this mod, I just added it with Carnitas and game crashed.  We need an update of Carnitas to 1.9.

I tested with the unreleased version of Carnalitas for 1.9, however it should work for 1.8.2 if you have the right version of Carnalitas

12 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

I just realised that the curious trait is not fully implemented in the version I posted here, I will update it in the coming week. The intent is for those with the curious trait to be more likely to have an event fire for them, however the trait is not required for content to happen you can use the decision to trigger content.

Edited by OneCanadianBacon
4 hours ago, raindragon456 said:

My game is version 1.9.3, can you cap the mod sorting screen? I'm going to install mods like you because now I can't open the game.

1.9.0.3 I guess.
This mod requires Carnalitas which is not compatible with 1.9.x yet.

19 hours ago, someguy666 said:

Will you make content for a Male African player?

Yes at some point down the road this kind of content will be added. Right now there's no event or any kind of story telling related to that aspect however if your player has the BBC trait, it should allow you to convert others.

15 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Could you also boost Seduction somehow?
BTW. I posted link to this thread in some NTR-related places.

It's one of the things I've been trying to modify, it's definitely in my immediate to-do list.

1 minute ago, OneCanadianBacon said:

Yes at some point down the road this kind of content will be added. Right now there's no event or any kind of story telling related to that aspect however if your player has the BBC trait, it should allow you to convert others.

It's one of the things I've been trying to modify, it's definitely in my immediate to-do list.

I tried boosting the seduction. I started to suspect, that seduction events were simply removed. Especially context-ones. Simple seduction attempts do work to some degree, but events inside events, very rarely. I mean, true NTR would need not only to unlock seduction scheme, but also add ONS during non-lewd-by-design events.

(early) bastard discovery events could be removed or altered. Now, all bastard pregnancies my women have, launch an event. So, no surprise.

This is my point of view. I am very grateful for your work, I'll happily be your (beta) tester :)

On 5/15/2023 at 11:58 AM, OneCanadianBacon said:

I have done some playtesting as a BBC, here are some suggestions / Questions.
1. None of the traits or Nicknames added in this mode have a description/flavour text which seems like a huge missed opportunity
2. I haven't seen the AI ever generate the Curious trait added in this mod, what does it even do and is it a player-only trait?
3. Can the Player gain the camp leader trait through seduction or is that only the AI? 
4. So far parents have no interaction with events in this mode (or traits). It would be nice if they got something where they can support or disapprove, doesn't need to be a huge thing

Anyway I know this mod is new so just wanted to offer some ideas

On 5/17/2023 at 4:43 PM, someguy666 said:

I have done some playtesting as a BBC, here are some suggestions / Questions.
1. None of the traits or Nicknames added in this mode have a description/flavour text which seems like a huge missed opportunity
2. I haven't seen the AI ever generate the Curious trait added in this mod, what does it even do and is it a player-only trait?
3. Can the Player gain the camp leader trait through seduction or is that only the AI? 
4. So far parents have no interaction with events in this mode (or traits). It would be nice if they got something where they can support or disapprove, doesn't need to be a huge thing

Anyway I know this mod is new so just wanted to offer some ideas

I'm currently working on adding flavor to traits and adding more events for the QoS side. In the coming version, the Curious trait will be spawned more often on birth and through events (it will actually do something now). So far the camp leader trait is only generated in events for the QoS side, so no there's no way for BBC players to acquire it through gameplay. I've also been planning to add interactions between parents and adult children but this feature is a little bit further down the road as my to-do list is getting bigger by the day ?

I'm open to all suggestions, I truly wish for this mod to reach it's full potential. I'm also waiting for the new Carnalitas update to post the new version of this mod as it may bring some interesting new features or potentially break my mod.

Thanks to the author for an interesting mod.

I'm trying to balance the mod to my liking. My goal is that the BBC characters don't differ much from the regular stats. Modifying "BNO_traits.txt" doesn't help much. I have two questions:

1. Is "BNO_events.txt" responsible for generating new BBCs with inflated statistics in the world without the player's help?

2. Doesn't "BNO_events.txt" create supermen by: create_character = { [...] diplomacy = { min_template_decent_skill max_template_decent_skill } ?

I would be grateful for help or point me to a place where I can read about how I can edit a mod so that it doesn't spawn characters in my game with super stats?