Skyrim Vixens - Legacy of the Dragonborn Painting Replacer V1.1

Skyrim Vixens - Legacy of the Dragonborn Painting Replacer V1.1

View File

A simple painting texture replacer for the Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE mod. Pictures were created using a combination of the Stable Diffusion model on Mage.Space with some additional touch-ups via photoshop. I'm a novice (at best) on both, but I was pretty satisfied with how the images turned out. The AI tools on Mage.Space were fun to work with and fairly intuitive, though it did seem to have trouble with hands, I'd recommend checking it out and having fun with the possibilities there.

I tried to keep the AI rendering as lore/immersion friendly as possible with many different races being represented.

This is my first mod and I've always been a fan of LOTD and the work Icecreamassassin put into the mod. This was just created for those wanting some spicier images to go along with it.  

Installation is simple with either installing the file via the mod manager of your choice or extracting the file into the data/textures folder of your game directory. LOTD is a hard requirement.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11802
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hey Enjimneer, glad to see you managed to post the mod here.

I was worried that your mod might get taken down, considering "LOTD the Discrets" was taken down in a similar way.

Glad you managed to preserve it here.

Also, Thanks for the great mod :)

Edited by stillsnow

Finally a REAL reason to collect those paintings.

Even better than Discreet, which as I can see was taken down. I guess Icecreamassassin don't like nice stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome work, thank you.

Is there a way to copy a painting, say with Jaxonz. A couple of the paintings in the Safehouse were missed and yours are so much more enjoyable to gaze upon?

Edited by Deanevea
spelling
  • 1 month later...
On 5/11/2023 at 12:08 PM, Enjimneer said:

Pictures were created using a combination of the Stable Diffusion model on Mage.Space with some additional touch-ups via photoshop. I'm a novice (at best) on both, but I was pretty satisfied with how the images turned out.

You can generate images, stick these into mod as is then say that these were inspired by Sheogorath. As a matter of fact, these actually were. Thus - totally not immersion breaking.

Signed,
Sheogorath

Edited by NobodyMan22
  • 8 months later...

I realize the latest post here was 6 months old. but all of my paintings face the same way, which is a problem on one wall since I can only see the wooden back of them. in addition the one in the entry hall is put on its side. Has anyone else had this problem and how did they fix it?
edit: as it turns out they are not all facing the same way, some are just flat out backwards.

Edited by Iceprince
corrected information