Fantasy Femboy Character - What's the best way of making one?

So it's current year, but I'm still not sure there's any particularly impressive and versatile mod to enable playing as a giga femboy character, a male character who is extremely or at least significantly feminine, in kind of an idealized fantasy way, to the point where he's barely distinguishable from a woman, we're talking narrow-shouldered cartoon character territory. So I'm wondering if anyone has any good suggestions on what the best way of going about facilitating a character like this would be.

The kinds of things I'm ideally after are:

• A very girly body.
  • Good outfit compatibility.
  • Having a decently girly voice.
  • Being recognized as male by relevant systems like dialogue and whatever else.

The only easy part of this quest seems to be the character voice, where one can either turn the voice off, or get decent result by just using the Player Voice Frequency Setting mod to pitch the default male voice up.

I believe there's also mods that should let me do stuff like stick a dick on my character, or get the role of male in AAF encounters, even in the case my character would technically be female. So that's hopefully covered.

The main question is how to go about getting a good body for the character. The most straightforward way to do this, is of course to use a male body mod, and work the sliders to try to get a desired result. I've tried this with Super Hero Body and A-Body, but it's difficult to remove as much bulk as I'd like, the chest is difficult to make narrow, the shoulders can be made fairly narrow, but only at the cost of noticeable deformity, it seems difficult to get the positioned naturally, it seems hard to get the lower body to have a feminine-looking fat distribution, hands are quite big, and the trapezius muscles are way too big. The latter seems tricky to change, since it's right on the seam between head and body mesh, I recon that's problematic.

So what about using a female body as base? Well, with CBBE, it's not hard to make a body to that roughly matches what I'm thinking of, I think I'm fine with the idea of working with the female face as a base, and I should be able to just put a dick on it and call it ok. I've got the body and outfits built with dynamic morphs, so I can in principle just define my body in-game, and get all outfits working with it.

So can I just base my character on being set to female sex? I'm not so sure, I don't think I wan the female voice, I haven't really looked into the viability to switching to a male voice on a female character, but I've got a suspicion I'd start unraveling the logic of the dialogue options. And in general, I hope to avoid having the character categorized as female.

I've looked a bit into another option, which is to try to make a male character use a female body. The idea I've been experimenting with is to create a custom human race used only by the player, which has all the male attributes such as body and face swapped for female ones. What I'm hoping to do is to patch all outfits I'm intending to use in this plugin, to include references to additional armorAddon objects, which are copies of their normal armor addon options, except with the race set to my custom race, and all male model variants swapped for the female ones. That way, I can make a male character that mostly uses female assets, including apparel from other mods, with minimal patching, and hopefully the dynamic morph values should keep everything looking like I want it.

There is some potential in this idea, but I'm constantly finding out more on how complicated it might be to properly do. I can't just swap some records in the race object and the between the default Nate Nora characters, but I then need to either copy or overwrite the female headparts to be flagged as male, and I need to figure out where the references to face morph text files are, and I need to set female body mod sliders to show up even if I'm a male character, etc.

It's not to say this approach can't work, but at this point I don't know how far I'll go before I sour on the idea or simply become unable to understand how to make everything work, given that it's very possible I'll keep running into unforeseen complications.

Sooo... I guess I'm sort of asking if anyone else has suggestions on how to move forward on this concept. Is there some way to make a male body look more like what I'm looking for? Can I get the male voice to work on a female character base? Has anyone attempted the sort of custom sex trait switcharoo race trick I'm working on, or does anyone have advice on all the things I'd have to fix up to make it work, does anyone know if there are any limitations of the concept I haven't thought of yet?

There are multiple mods that exist to help create femboys, either as their own race or as a unique player, often using a female body replacer as the base with morph files applied. I highly recommend checking out the Femboy Content Thread, there are a few mods listed a few pages back to get you started!

There's also a mod called Pronouns which will prompt you for your character's pronouns and ensure they are addressed properly as often as possible, defaulting to they/them when it can't enforce your other choice.

I'm having trouble getting the setups to work in my load order but with a little luck you'll be enjoying your femboy in no time! :)

What's a man gotta do to make a nuka-cola-drinking man-bimbo femboy in this game? Seriously, we have these mods for Skyrim, and you'd figure with the growing obsession with femboys, it'd fit right in along all the tactical anime girl mods these days in a more "modern" setting like Fallout, especially since Fallout is fundamentally a bit goofier and dirtier than Elder Scrolls. I guess I could go back to look at the femboy mod for Skyrim, and try to reverse engineer as much of the principles of it as possible, to the extent it's applicable and sufficient to get the same results in Fallout 4. If I get a lot more motivation and free attention than I have right now, I'm currently on other mod projects.