[Mod]Pregmod+SWP Side Effects

Pregmod+SWP Side Effects

Reworks Pregnancy Mechanics to a (gamified) version of real life.

Additionally, adds a plethora of side effects, which you can begin to acquire by purchasing a Male Enhancement side effect from Mutatio.

Currently adds

Nanobots, gained by partaking an SWP trial. Prerequisite to gaining additional side effects.

Semen Demon

Blowjob Princess

Extra Fertile

Broodmother

Size Queen
Ultra Tight
Ribbed Throat
Confirmed Submissive
+More!

Gained by:

Spoiler

Size Queen gained by getting fucked silly by a 10/10 cock.

Semen Demon gained by swallowing a boatload of cum in a day.

Broodmother gained by getting knocked up too many times

Extra Fertile gained by having too many creampies in a day

Ultra Tight gained by orgasming without anything to squeeze down on
Ribbed Throat gained by sucking a ton of cocks in one day

Blowjob Princess gained by sucking even more cocks in one day
Confirmed Submissive gained by orgasming while getting dominated

Edited by himmlisches
people whining about pregnancy changes
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/11/2023 at 7:22 PM, intimateExperiment said:

How do you partake in the clinical trial? Does this require The Clinic mod by dgamesfan?

its in the pill shop, buy the $950 wonder woman pill. the flavour text/ingame description has fine print stating its a highly experimental pill, results may vary, ect....

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 4:58 AM, rubbertanuki said:

Not been able to get either size queen or ultra tight

Size queen requires your character to be fucked by max size dick over and over. HGH Side Effect makes it easier to get.

$cocklessorgams > 3. So blowjob and/or 69 about 4 times will cause ultra tight. But I do think that if the man goes down on your girl and cause an orgasm that it should count too.

Errors

I can only use 'and' to join booleans, not the number 0.If one of these values is a number, you may want to write a check that it 'is not 0'. Also, if one is a string, you may want to write a check that it 'is not "" '. You can't get any data values, let alone the string "npc", from the number 0I tried to access a value in a string/array/datamap, but I couldn't find it.

I can't (display:) the passage 'Potion Shop refresh cock upgrade button' because it doesn't exist.I tried to use a macro, but its call wasn't written correctly.

I can't find a ('ballsize') data name in a datamap (with "gender", "id", "race", "breasts", "butt", and 41 other datanames)Its names include: gender, id, race, breasts, butt, hair, body type, height, weight kg, weight lb, height cm, height text, bra, eyes, male name, archetype, status, charm buff, fitness buff, intellect buff, arousal, money, masculinity, birth control, temp pill, intellect, fitness, charm, effective charm, identity, female name, effective fitness, name, side effects, status effects, real id, real gender, dna, pregnant, pregnancy known, max masculinity, typical reluctance, reluctance history, reluctance reason, reluctance and effective intellect.
Your balls feel swollen and active

I can't find a ('cocklength') data name in a datamap (with "gender", "id", "race", "breasts", "butt", and 41 other datanames)Its names include: gender, id, race, breasts, butt, hair, body type, height, weight kg, weight lb, height cm, height text, bra, eyes, male name, archetype, status, charm buff, fitness buff, intellect buff, arousal, money, masculinity, birth control, temp pill, intellect, fitness, charm, effective charm, identity, female name, effective fitness, name, side effects, status effects, real id, real gender, dna, pregnant, pregnancy known, max masculinity, typical reluctance, reluctance history, reluctance reason, reluctance and effective intellect.

I can't find a ('cockfatness') data name in a datamap (with "gender", "id", "race", "breasts", "butt", and 41 other datanames)Its names include: gender, id, race, breasts, butt, hair, body type, height, weight kg, weight lb, height cm, height text, bra, eyes, male name, archetype, status, charm buff, fitness buff, intellect buff, arousal, money, masculinity, birth control, temp pill, intellect, fitness, charm, effective charm, identity, female name, effective fitness, name, side effects, status effects, real id, real gender, dna, pregnant, pregnancy known, max masculinity, typical reluctance, reluctance history, reluctance reason, reluctance and effective intellect.

I can't (display:) the passage 'Potion Shop max action point boost' because it doesn't exist.I tried to use a macro, but its call wasn't written correctly.

Edited by ravenger6660

Your Pregmod 1.18a makes "Excitable Ovaries", "Broodmother", and "Extra Fertile" worthless.

suggest change 1

:: Player Fertilization Check [advance_day_post]
{
  (if:$playerovulating)[
    (for: each _currsperm, ...("sperminwomb" of $character's "womb"))[
      (set:_chance to (((log2: (_currsperm's "vigor"))/10)-0.2))
      (if:(random:1,100) < _chance)[
        (set:$winnerwinnerchickendinner to _currsperm)
        (set:$zygotewaiting to true)
      ]
    ]
  ](else:)[
      (if:$character's "side effects" contains "Excitable Ovaries")[
         (if:$$pregnancy_chance > 100)[
            (for: each _currsperm, ...("sperminwomb" of $character's "womb"))[
               (set:_chance to (((log2: (_currsperm's "vigor"))/10)-0.2))
               (if:(random:1,100) < _chance)[
                  (set:$winnerwinnerchickendinner to _currsperm)
                  (set:$zygotewaiting to true)
               ] 
            ]
         ]
      ]
  ]

}

suggest change 2

:: Player Womb Storage

{

(unless:(datanames:$npc) contains "cumresiliance")
[
    (set:$npc's "cumresiliance" to (random:7,12))
    (if:(datanames:$npc) contains "breeder")[
      (set:$npc's "cumresiliance" to it + 4)
    ]
]
(unless:(datanames:$npc) contains "cumvigor")
  [
    (set:$npc's "cumvigor" to (random:7,12))
    (if:(datanames:$npc) contains "breeder")[
      (set:$npc's "cumvigor" to it + 4)
    ]
]
(if:$character's "side effects" contains "Extra Fertile")[
      (set:$npc's "cumresiliance" to it + 4)
      (set:$npc's "cumvigor" to it + 4)
]
(set:_spermnum to 0)
(set:_loadinwomb to (a:))
(for: each _spermnum, ...(range:1,$cum_amount))[
  (set:_spermage to 0)
  (set:_spermresiliance to ($npc's "cumresiliance") - 1 + (random:0,2))
  (set:_spermvigor to ($npc's "cumvigor") - 1 + (random:0,2))
  (set:_currsperm to (dm:"npc",$npc,"age",_spermage,"resiliance",_spermresiliance,"vigor",_spermvigor))
  (set:_loadinwomb to it + (a:(_currsperm)))
  (set:_spermnum to it + 1)
]

(set:$character's "gender" to "female")
(display:"Player Womb Creation")

(set:"sperminwomb" of $character's "womb" to (it + _loadinwomb))
}

Edited by ravenger6660
1 hour ago, CardinalBirb said:

image.png.595e08f452b93e918dfc3ed24d0eda5a.png
anything concerning here to fix or is it fine?

Looks like you're mixing 0.17b mods with 0.18a mods, so I'd guess there's a good chance of problems there. The base game code has changed significantly between the two games (I believe Achievement is being rolled into 0.18a, anyway).

On 9/21/2023 at 9:35 AM, emes said:

Looks like you're mixing 0.17b mods with 0.18a mods, so I'd guess there's a good chance of problems there. The base game code has changed significantly between the two games (I believe Achievement is being rolled into 0.18a, anyway).

ooo ok, my game is still 0.17b so ur right

I can't find a 'womb' data name in a datamap (with "gender", "id", "race", "breasts", "butt", and 52 other datanames)Its names include: gender, id, race, breasts, butt, hair, body type, height, weight kg, weight lb, height cm, height text, bra, eyes, alcohol consumed, alcohol status, alcohol tolerance, male name, archetype, status, charm buff, fitness buff, intellect buff, arousal, money, masculinity, birth control, temp pill, intellect, fitness, charm, effective charm, identity, female name, effective fitness, name, side effects, status effects, real id, real gender, dna, pregnant, pregnancy known, max masculinity, typical reluctance, reluctance history, reluctance reason, reluctance, cocklength, ballsize, cockfatness, cumfactor, cumresiliance, cumvigor, spermcount, cockrating and effective intellect.