What attributes are related to pee visibility or particle size in main.fx?

Hi, after I experienced VX, I figured out some settings in my 7.5 were wrong. 

image.png.b78e60b67a5eb83cb5f1e25001127943.png

it's from VX.

whereas

it's from 7.5

image.png.39f557ed208b658b1b3f6862cc613a41.png

Does anyone know what to change attributes related to pee visibility or particle size in main.fx?

I would be very appreciated, If I got an answer or a hint. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Mastermind1945
  • 4 weeks later...

After I optimized my TK17 7.5 hook4 which was initially taken 5 to 7 mins for loading with Dismisd compressed txx Archives, I experienced the invisible pee particle issue. 

Though the loading speed dramatically improved, it took 1min or less, yes, I did a lot of trial and error for loading speed and keeping my setups, but I felt a little annoyed because the pee particle had been okay; it had been yellowish transparent colour, and still visible before I optimized the game. The particle became like powder spray from the first article I posted above. 

I tried to fix this issue when I watched other guys' Tk17 movies in Naughty Machinima. The white pee particle was completely normal and looked good. 

Firstly I tried adding kincade-peecum-addon and some white pee addons. Some of them worked well, but others did not well. Some had too big particles to adjust the scene or were too bright. Furthermore, all pee to cum txx files made issues with hair and eyelashes. I had to give up the pee to cum mod for better toon apprearance cus hairsize mod was necessary. 

image.png.80967d2aa451eddada1a67e23ad99058.png

So I assumed there might be some factors which have in common both hairsize mod and pee to cum mod contain.

But at the time(it was 2018 or 2019 mods garden was live), I did not know how to deal with it. Cus I was a begginer Python user and did not study java or other scripts. 

But the day before yesterday, I questioned myself, "why don't I uncompress those hairsize mod and pee-to-cum mod then look around which file had made collision? "

So I could figure out that the file anim01.bs was the factor of the collision.  both mods had the same files. 

I compared  those 2 scripts text using VSC. Then finally could understand what was the problem.

image.png.8cd135ac5f5e6cce0cac37a20cdd5134.png

The hairsize mod lacked the script lines above and used a different image file, so I changed the file path and added the information the anim01.bs lacked. 

The result? 

image.png.80c0a9f63d2e146da9d5d39e6036f5d5.png

What a beautiful white pee it is lol.

Until this time I used to add cum effect using movie editing programs like After Effects or made particle my self using some 3d tools.  

I still think the TK17 cum particle is not enouht to make a hot movie or take a good shot.

But after I solved the white pee issue, I could enjoy the animating even more with less efforts; that's a huge difference. 

Now I am a python user who between intermediate and advanced, so I think the experience helped me to tackle the issue.  

Edited by Mastermind1945