[mod] CBO Animation Pack Overhauled & Carnal Court Animation Addon

CBO Animation Pack Overhauled & Carnal Court Animation Addon

Due to popular demand, here is the overhauled animation pack for cbo and cbo court. Works with the newest version of both.

Features are randomized animation cycling, choice between oral and sex, and ending with cumshots.

There is also an addon which integrades the mod into cbo court, BUT most of the animations are absolutely misaligned. Sadly nothing i can do about it really. The first animation played in cbo court is always the original one, which has good alignment. I recommend not cycling through for immersion purposes and only use the cumshot animations in cbo court.

The normal window events scenes should work perfectly fine.

Installation:
cbo court addon: install the original mod and DELETE the event folder, THEN put the one from the addon in its stead.

cbo animation pack overhauled: load after everything

Requires cbo and cbo court... naturally

Unfortunately the misalignment is a blender thing, i can't really do anything about it. But i tried out some height combination, for women under 160cm it works ok most of the time. Male should be about 170cm to 180cm.

Or do you mean misalignment in the window not the carnal court? This should work fine as far as i know.

Also try a new game and wait a year

Edited by CruelSunV
2 hours ago, CruelSunV said:

Unfortunately the misalignment is a blender thing, i can't really do anything about it. But i tried out some height combination, for women under 160cm it works ok most of the time. Male should be about 170cm to 180cm.

Or do you mean misalignment in the window not the carnal court? This should work fine as far as i know.

Also try a new game and wait a year

Yes I mean in the window, not the carnal courts. Somehow its not working for me. :/ 

for some reason the last splash part isnt working  right, the characters  both put their clothes  back on for some reason. I loaded this after CBO  and Carnal Court. 

Edit:  nvm, i  didn't have the localization  folder copied as  well. 

Edited by cascinova
5 hours ago, CruelSunV said:

Hmm thats odd, it works in my setup with the newest cbo and all.
how are the characters height?

I tested it with 20-30 cm differences for both males and females, for 5-10 cm difference there is no misalignment

20 hours ago, Durante said:

I tested it with 20-30 cm differences for both males and females, for 5-10 cm difference there is no misalignment

Ah ok, yes there seems to be no scaling unfortunately, with the way the animations are placed. Guess we have to keep the height between this difference threshhold.

I recommend "advanced cheat menu" to toogle the debug mode and use the character right click options to change the height of some characters, i think physical attributes is needed for that.

6 hours ago, CruelSunV said:

Ah ok, yes there seems to be no scaling unfortunately, with the way the animations are placed. Guess we have to keep the height between this difference threshhold.

I recommend "advanced cheat menu" to toogle the debug mode and use the character right click options to change the height of some characters, i think physical attributes is needed for that.

I don't understand.. Why there was no scaling problems in 1.5 CK3 version? All heights worked

Edited by Durante
On 5/8/2023 at 2:00 AM, Durante said:

I don't understand.. Why there was no scaling problems in 1.5 CK3 version? All heights worked

really? i didn't pay to much attention to it back then. If it has changed then i do not know where or what could have been changed unfortunately.

2 hours ago, CruelSunV said:

really? i didn't pay to much attention to it back then. If it has changed then i do not know where or what could have been changed unfortunately.

It could be changes to CBO and PA. Since characters get equalized height in portrait menu when starting it in the window, but no idea how to check if its affecting the mod.

On 5/11/2023 at 12:25 AM, Makhno79 said:

Thanks for the update. Just one q, what are we supposed to do with the localization folder, completely replace the one in carn court?

Yes just override it, it's the same but with added lines.

14 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

Keep the event folder for the animation overhaul right? I am reading the installation instructions on the download page.

It's better to delete the whole event folder and replace it with this one.
EDIT: Oh you mean the cbo overhaul? it's a seperate mod load it after cbo

Edited by CruelSunV
5 hours ago, CruelSunV said:

Yes just override it, it's the same but with added lines.

It's better to delete the whole event folder and replace it with this one.
EDIT: Oh you mean the cbo overhaul? it's a seperate mod load it after cbo

I am using only the animation overhaul (This mod) and I do not use the court animation. Would I still need to download the original cbo animation overhaul (The original version) non court version? Remove the it's (The original) event folder?

Edited by sagimine1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 9:07 PM, ProjectXzone said:

Will this get updated when CBO and CC get updated? Cause right now it doesn't work

CBO is already updated and CC is integrated into it now, its 1 mod. The latest version is on Carnalitas discord. Really hope we get an update for this mod, absolutely essential.