Is there a simple one download mod to fix the weird knee thing when kneeling?

2 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I have CBBE and ZaZ  skeleton :)

Like the knee fix for Skyrim SE? If that's what you're looking for, I use this.

Edited by deadjester226
26 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

Like the knee fix for Skyrim SE? If that's what you're looking for, I use this.

Thank you !:)

There are so many different files in there which one should I take?

They refer to Revamped FOMOD, Legs for days, Screen Archer menu I dont know what any of those things are (though I can guess at legs for days ,something to make legs longer), one of them requires skeleton style framework, yet another thing I dont know what it does.

I am pretty happy with my walk and look and figure (girly animations and sitting) and dont want to break anything just fix the bent knees weirdness.

If I have just CBBE and ZaZ which file would be the right one?  :) :)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
51 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you !:)

There are so many different files in there which one should I take?

They refer to Revamped FOMOD, Legs for days, Screen Archer menu I dont know what any of those things are (though I can guess at legs for days ,something to make legs longer), one of them requires skeleton style framework, yet another thing I dont know what it does.

I am pretty happy with my walk and look and figure (girly animations and sitting) and dont want to break anything just fix the bent knees weirdness.

If I have just CBBE and ZaZ which file would be the right one?  :) :)

I only have the first one, SA for CBBE, installed, and it works fine. It doesn't COMPLETELY fix the issue, but it looks much better than the knees that look like an action figure's leg bending. Another mod that I highly recommend is this one. It'll make it where male and female characters don't have the same skeleton and cause male characters to have abnormally long legs. Unless you're OK with that. I'm not judging.

23 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

I only have the first one, SA for CBBE, installed, and it works fine. It doesn't COMPLETELY fix the issue, but it looks much better than the knees that look like an action figure's leg bending. Another mod that I highly recommend is this one. It'll make it where male and female characters don't have the same skeleton and cause male characters to have abnormally long legs. Unless you're OK with that. I'm not judging.

I heard about that one as a requirement for a apperance mod.

But wouldnt it overwrite and/or conflict with ZaZ?

And then wouldnt that mess up my body presets which are all using ZaZ ( and work great except for the knees)

?

16 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I heard about that one as a requirement for a apperance mod.

But wouldnt it overwrite and/or conflict with ZaZ?

And then wouldnt that mess up my body presets which are all using ZaZ ( and work great except for the knees)

?

The mod I recommended has no conflictions, as far as I'm aware. If you're referring to male presets, that I wouldn't know. However, the mod only makes it where male and female skeletons are separate, so it shouldn't mess up your presets. I provided a pic of my LO to show that they're aren't any conflictions with ZaZ, however.

Spoiler

1913008226_Fallout4ModOrganizerv2.4.4(deadjester226)4_29_20239_46_56PM.thumb.png.3fbb3ed42d12d8780ea53fcfe0edfb29.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...