Doa++ - init error failed to recognize game.exe.(mod loader disabled)

Have leave the game for years since DOAVV is out, recently due to latest Beach Paradise "Gravure Studio" is out, would like to try it out but get an "mod loader disabled" error when starting the game, but it seems that Autolink is running, as I am able to select scene in the Private Prardise mode. aa.thumb.jpg.0b302e27741aee708be344d26bc124da.jpgCC.thumb.jpg.12582fef9d6194091f7d7e9ec02f8e5f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 10:31 AM, bbs321321 said:

Have leave the game for years since DOAVV is out, recently due to latest Beach Paradise "Gravure Studio" is out, would like to try it out but get an "mod loader disabled" error when starting the game, but it seems that Autolink is running, as I am able to select scene in the Private Prardise mode. aa.thumb.jpg.0b302e27741aee708be344d26bc124da.jpgCC.thumb.jpg.12582fef9d6194091f7d7e9ec02f8e5f.jpg

Here's a question, how do you have Sayuri in DOA 5?!?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys probably downloaded the FitGirl repack, but i have a solution:
1-Since the base game of DOA5LR is free on Steam, just add it to your library and download the base game
2-Rename your recently downloaded steam instance folder of DOA5LR to "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round2" or something (for backup purposes)

3-Put the FitGirl repack on the "common" folder of steam, together with the "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round2"

4-Rename the FitGirl repack with "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round"
5-Copy the game.exe from "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round2" and replace with the "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round" 

Done

Also, the "lnk_reshuffle" is now lost because zippyshare ended their services and no one bothered to upload somewhere else, this is the ONLY solution I've found.

Edited by dogdogrere
  • 5 months later...

It's pretty much the same with me (but with the newest mod update), I see this BP screen the same way you do but once I pick a character, it goes to how it was in base game version, not how it's shown in screenshots. Also, after putting files in "char name" folders, it seems like their body and costume files work but head/face files don't, as the body and face colors  are not the same and there's a visible seam in the neck. Which, weirdly enough, isn't the case with previous versions of BP (I checked them again just in case). To call it weird and random is to put it mildly.

• 3 weeks later...

Just happen to found the following resource, would like to help those who still have the "mod loader disabled" error

Resource : https://pastebin.com/pBv2Wv4H

Download the following file and replace files from your game folder from here :

https://mega.nz/file/L4Vg2QZL#e7uk0sGbDkWU07D_tfZ0FTbfz6Y4pHl7QozO4BkoIpA

Download the crack here

https://mega.nz/file/AAZkSCaR#SI8pbmpa_zqqyz35A_w0eyilnyzNaoR--JlfiII8xkI

Run the game.exe to launch your game, tested on mine which previously have the error and was able to start without any error

On 1/17/2024 at 11:26 PM, kasier said:

Just happen to found the following resource, would like to help those who still have the "mod loader disabled" error

Resource : https://pastebin.com/pBv2Wv4H

Download the following file and replace files from your game folder from here :

https://mega.nz/file/L4Vg2QZL#e7uk0sGbDkWU07D_tfZ0FTbfz6Y4pHl7QozO4BkoIpA

Download the crack here

https://mega.nz/file/AAZkSCaR#SI8pbmpa_zqqyz35A_w0eyilnyzNaoR--JlfiII8xkI

Run the game.exe to launch your game, tested on mine which previously have the error and was able to start without any error

OMG it really solved my problem! You are my hero bro!

Unsure if anyone can help me with this issue.

Got everything installed and the error is gone with the fix above.

However, whenever I get into the scenes, the girls just stand around.

Whenever I click the right number combos [which are mapped to F9-F11], I just hear a beep noise, to indicate that the scene should have changed, but nothing changes

Everything else in Autolink seems to be working minus these mapped keys so at a lost now...

Even rolled all the way back to pre Gravure Studio and these darn keys really don't want to work for me lol

Edited by AnimeForDummies
2 hours ago, AnimeForDummies said:

Unsure if anyone can help me with this issue.

Got everything installed and the error is gone with the fix above.

However, whenever I get into the scenes, the girls just stand around.

Whenever I click the right number combos [which are mapped to F9-F11], I just hear a beep noise, to indicate that the scene should have changed, but nothing changes

Everything else in Autolink seems to be working minus these mapped keys so at a lost now...

Even rolled all the way back to pre Gravure Studio and these darn keys really don't want to work for me lol

I would assume that that you are already in the scene and tried pressing the button ?

if so, before select the costume click on the selected key (for example F9+1 (press F9 key and number 1 key together with the the beep noise heard)), assuming you have the latest beach paradise patch)

In summary :

Go to Movies > Private Paradise > select your character > press the combo > select your costume

to change scene go back to the costume scene page and press a different combo then select your costume again.

4 hours ago, kasier said:

I would assume that that you are already in the scene and tried pressing the button ?

if so, before select the costume click on the selected key (for example F9+1 (press F9 key and number 1 key together with the the beep noise heard)), assuming you have the latest beach paradise patch)

In summary :

Go to Movies > Private Paradise > select your character > press the combo > select your costume

to change scene go back to the costume scene page and press a different combo then select your costume again.

Lifesaver! I was confused by what was written in the read me txt file - thanks again mate!

• 1 month later...

I followed all the directions and downloaded the files but I get this message:

image.png.da41ee8fccd8a378dc4d6e0a29c313bd.png

Then I discovered the game.exe file is out of date so I find a new game.exe file but now I get this message:

image.png.94394930a00255732225724c6e90bc2e.png

So it looks like I am screwed either way so please can someone upload or point out to me a up-to-date game.exe file that is compatible with the current DOAHDM Gravure Studio 1.4. Much thanks is appreciated.   

On 3/12/2024 at 7:42 AM, alphaomega85 said:

I followed all the directions and downloaded the files but I get this message:

image.png.da41ee8fccd8a378dc4d6e0a29c313bd.png

Then I discovered the game.exe file is out of date so I find a new game.exe file but now I get this message:

image.png.94394930a00255732225724c6e90bc2e.png

So it looks like I am screwed either way so please can someone upload or point out to me a up-to-date game.exe file that is compatible with the current DOAHDM Gravure Studio 1.4. Much thanks is appreciated.   

Not sure which version of the game that you have downloaded (maybe skidrow version ?), if you can provide the game version i can try to see what is wrong. But if you are trying to install from scratch, you can try downloading the fitgirl version in my previous post .

https://pastebin.com/pBv2Wv4H

The rest of the steps should be just replacing some of the files, and you should be good to go .

• 3 weeks later...

Need some help with this too, I have the fitgirl repack and downloaded the files above that @kasier linked, and I'm not getting the error upon startup but when I click CTRL + Q the game just minimizes and nothing happens, any idea what's wrong?

6 hours ago, vamp3003 said:

Need some help with this too, I have the fitgirl repack and downloaded the files above that @kasier linked, and I'm not getting the error upon startup but when I click CTRL + Q the game just minimizes and nothing happens, any idea what's wrong?

Not sure what you are trying to do with ctrl+Q does but i would advise to try to run the game using gameSR.exe after changing the setting in startup_settingSR.exe and disable anti-aliasing and shadow.

7 hours ago, vamp3003 said:

Well ctrl + Q to bring up the gravure studio menu?

image.png.6327ff3cb29f3ad85d25563f016b5eb0.png

I have tried the above and still the same, game minimizes when I try to bring up the menu

Forgot about the new version, sorry about that.

Just to check if you have done the following :

Launch the game in window mode and check if the window is displayed under "DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Ver.1.10C AutoLink 20/23" ?

Launch the Overlay exe under administrator mode

Unblock winmm.dll under properties (if there is no option, you can ignore this)

If the above steps have been done and does not work, you can try the following :

Replace the following conf file and try relaunching the game and overlay.

Maybe try download the last version (1.4.7) to see if it is the overlay issue as most people are facing some sort of issue with the overlay currently.

conf.json

It was the full screen making it minimize. Disabled it and it works, thanks.

On the github it does say to use ForceFullscreen=1 but when I do that I get black screen and not seeing anything so not sure why that happens.

Also, is there a shortcut key to change clothing while in a scene?

9 hours ago, vamp3003 said:

It was the full screen making it minimize. Disabled it and it works, thanks.

On the github it does say to use ForceFullscreen=1 but when I do that I get black screen and not seeing anything so not sure why that happens.

Also, is there a shortcut key to change clothing while in a scene?

Maybe set it to a lower resolution while enable full screen would work for you, sometimes it is related to monitor/ graphic cards not supporting specific resolution .

For changing clothes, so far i don't think it is possible yet but preview video does enable removing of clothing, maybe a future version ?