!Maiden Wenches

View File

Maiden Wenches

Followers that use the wench body preset along with high poly head and are not just limited to the "Nord" race ;).

Currently only one follower as this was an experiment for a friend along with testing Zaz animation pack (which you'll need by the way).

Since it uses the wench preset these followers will be compatible with anything CBBE/3BA (you can also change the body by changing their meshes to whatever you like). I recommend running this alongside Koz's wench mods, especially Yuriana as the armors are already made and they'll use them just fine.

This is very light at the moment so all you got to do is find her and recruit her at the moment.

New Game Required

Current followers: 3

image.jpeg.2ff23bfd0e4420fa9a44930bcfbc6665.jpeg

First up is Brook. A wood elf follower.
Favors axes, bows, and battleaxes.

Second is Tanniya. An orc tank.
Favors swords, greatsword, shields.

Third is Alucreeda. High Elf Necromancer. (Nuf said :)

image.jpeg.703bbb1d0594aaee68e6315fba8d65a9.jpeg

Required

Zaz animation pack - 

Recommended

Buxom Yuriana - Buxom Wench Yuriana -Tank Healer Support Follower- and Captured Wenches Quests at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Your preferred follower such as NFF, AFT, EFF, etc.
Relationship Dialog - 
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

image.jpeg.f3e508ddfabec4cf67386fbc1f27d138.jpeg

Credit given to awesome modders:

Wench mods by Koz for insperation

juicypepper - DX conversion to tbd, thank you!

arta14 - for Arta glasses, thanks again!

Ousnius -  BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Shiva182 - Maevan2's Eye Brows SE

DomainWolf - Skin Feature Overlays SE (Freckles)

Nazeen - Improved Eyes Skyrim

r1goodwin - Diamond skin

Lersy - Awesome nord preset which was a good jumping point to make these ladies. Thanks Again! ;)

Spongeman131 - RANs HeadMesh Sliders for RaceMenu

expired6978 - creating RaceMenu

Kalilies - KS Hairdos SSE

Nisetanaka & TheAbstract17 & JSPumpkinKing & VtheHeretic (and all others who helped) - The Amazing world of Bikini Armors and conversions, you guys rock.
DeserterX - DX Armors

Kala's Eyes  and Elf eyes - guidethisonekalaheria

Black Vipers will - redtox, soereide93, and Fanfy along with all others.

Champion of Azura - by egilvar, bodyslide by AmberHarmony

Bethesda

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/22/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz animation pack 8+, see below
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, zuongdi04 said:

Hey, i have a question, what mod have you use  to make your view look so beutiful and bright ? i mean the background, the girl and all stuff, cause i have seen alot of mod, and it look so damn good 

• PI-CHO enb
  • Dynamic Volumetric lighting sun and shadows
  • Enhanced Volumetric lighting and shadows.
  • Night Sky HD SE
  • Haze lights, along with water for ENB.
  • FreeFlyCam
11 minutes ago, RowdyD1313 said:
  • PI-CHO enb
  • Dynamic Volumetric lighting sun and shadows
  • Enhanced Volumetric lighting and shadows.
  • Night Sky HD SE
  • Haze lights, along with water for ENB.
  • FreeFlyCam

Thank you, but if i just want to make my Character and All NPC look better then what download should i install ? I mean  i just need all my NPC look good as your screen sharing Character 

Edited by zuongdi04
7 hours ago, zuongdi04 said:

Thank you, but if i just want to make my Character and All NPC look better then what download should i install ? I mean  i just need all my NPC look good as your screen sharing Character 

Check out the requirements for "My Little Wenches" presets mod. I lists what I use for mods, along with links, to get those looks.

Edited by RowdyD1313
11 hours ago, bubba999 said:

I see she's level 1 with 50 pts in each of her stats. How can I get her up to Level 5, say?

Yeah I got to tweak her stats and make it so she levels up regularly, my bad. I forgot to do this as I was seeing how Zaz was interacting with things using her. She was basically my test subject so to speak. 

I'm planning on adding two more followers and I'll make sure they'll level with the player. I'll fix ASAP. ;)

Edited by RowdyD1313

Ha Ha Ha another bunch of them?

Omg I am getting wench overload and of course HAD to get these 3 too, to go along with Cheesecake pack and Maidens of Darkness. Btw is Cheesecake followers getting any more or is this the new one to follow?

(and of course have all 35 from the other too) 

35 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Ha Ha Ha another bunch of them?

Omg I am getting wench overload and of course HAD to get these 3 too, to go along with Cheesecake pack and Maidens of Darkness. Btw is Cheesecake followers getting any more or is this the new one to follow?

(and of course have all 35 from the other too) 

I only plan on doing a few more for this, mostly non-human, that'll be done periodically. Just to add more variety to anything wenches. A good buddy of mine wanted more wenches for his game just not nords disguised as other races all the time lol. It was also a good opportunity to mess around with Zaz and get a feel as to how to use those resources also. 

I've put Cheesecake followers on the back burner for now. My idea was CF was going to require different armors that modders didn't want to have uploaded anywhere else other than nexus or other respectable sites. Though after making the mod and seeing how many requirements players were going to need I was scratching my head as I didn't want to overload players modded games with more requirements. 

Maidens of Darkness will be the one to watch. It's basically the master mod that expansions will be built off of. An example is Hench Maidens that I've started working on. Enemy females that will wear armors converted already. Plus to give players a bit of challenge to rescue the ladies.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

New to Mods here. In a search of your mod's .ESP/.ESM files, I noticed 2 files (1.Maiden Wench Body 2.Maiden Wench Muscle Body). Curious as to what do do with these two items?

Can we place these items in a NPC's inventory and have the NPC wear the item (thereby giving the NPC a new body-style)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/13/2023 at 6:32 PM, Es.Ell. said:

Hi

New to Mods here. In a search of your mod's .ESP/.ESM files, I noticed 2 files (1.Maiden Wench Body 2.Maiden Wench Muscle Body). Curious as to what do do with these two items?

Can we place these items in a NPC's inventory and have the NPC wear the item (thereby giving the NPC a new body-style)?

I made two bodies so those with a more muscular physique, like the orc, could be used. 

Not sure if you placed them into their inventory they'd wear them, however, if you manually switched the textures; say copied the Maiden wench muscle and renamed it to maiden wench body in the textures folder (thus overwriting the original) then anyone using that texture would have the muscle txt and vice versa.