Deviously Cursed Loot - BHUNP Advanced Ver4 Bodyslides

Deviously Cursed Loot - BHUNP Advanced Ver4 Bodyslides

View File

Hi, everyone!

Recently I started to set mods for Skyrim AE and faced many problems. One of them was missing DCL bodyslide files for BHUNP. So I decided to make my own bodyslide files. And this is my first time in doing this.

These bodyslides was tested on body preset with maxed 7B Bombshell High slider. There is no guarantee that it will work perfect with other "global" sliders

This bodyslides have some issues: 
   1. Black & Red Latex Dress has broken... dress... because I tired fucking with those weights. Bodyslide have only one weight brush that just draws, it would be much easier if there were kind of blend brush. But I have what I have and after a hour of fucking this won't work.
   2. When you try to zoom out or fly away with free camera outfit start clipping through the body. IT'S OKAY IN NORMAL GAMEPLAY, SCREENSHOT TAKEN WAS MADE FORM AFAR WITH LOW FOV. This happens because geometry simplifies when camera far enough to save resources. You can see this on the main screenshot and on the screenshot below.

Spoiler

When the camera far enough:

132.png.0ed77e11b5f82027f084ee74ffb23be0.png

3. Some outfits still can have minor clipping issues. You can post screenshots with problems in support thread, so if there enough issues i'll try to made a patch (if I'll have enough time tho)

If anybody know how to fix this or even you have time to fix this yourself i'll galdly post link to your fix here with credits.

Anyway this bodyslides are way better than default UUNP bodyslides provided in DCL.

Installation:
  Manual or use prefered mod manager.

Requirements:

BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE

Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0

BodySlide and Outfit Studio SE

And their respective dependencies.

Have fun!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/22/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE, Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0, BodySlide and Outfit Studio SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Appreciate BHUNP support for all these devices, but what is different in this version from the BS files provided here

Is it just more up-to-date devices that may not have been included within DCL at the time? If not maybe some of the sets within the linked file may be able to help with some of the issues you mentioned in your OP

2 hours ago, GregariousGibbon said:

Appreciate BHUNP support for all these devices, but what is different in this version from the BS files provided here

Is it just more up-to-date devices that may not have been included within DCL at the time? If not maybe some of the sets within the linked file may be able to help with some of the issues you mentioned in your OP

These bodyslides are for LE version of skyrim only. My bodyslides are for SE-AE. I can't convert them to SE directly, because .nif files differs form LE to SE but I can try to copy weights manually again using these BS files as a reference, but there is no guarantee again, thanks for advice.

Edited by Colossus228
17 hours ago, Colossus228 said:

These bodyslides are for LE version of skyrim only. My bodyslides are for SE-AE. I can't convert them to SE directly, because .nif files differs form LE to SE but I can try to copy weights manually again using these BS files as a reference, but there is no guarantee again, thanks for advice.

The only issue these have on SSE is that the "experimental latex" outfits have that green collision box thing on SSE (I assume thats because they are LE?), but there is a fix for that in the thread I'll link it below. I'm using that conversion on SSE since a long time.
There is a imgur album with some examples of the cursed loot outfits on SSE. https://imgur.com/a/n7eDOuF
I think it has the same weight painting issue you have or at least similar on the dress, at least the person that made the conversion mentioned something about it as well.

Glad to see someone making a up to date version for v4 SSE

Edit: "Recently I started to set mods for Skyrim AE and faced many problems"
If you are also having trouble for Devious Devices 5.2 I use a combination of different conversions right now and have no issues with it that I would have noticed.
I use bakafactory's for the transparent zipsuit as other conversations have clipping at the wrist with it.
I use the original conversion from the linked post (Devious Devices Expansion BHUNP SMP bodyslide 1.4.0) for the piercings as the other conversions have them misaligned or dont have physics and I use the default unp conversion that comes with devious devices for the catsuits as those got changed in 5.2, but bakafactory's and the other conversion didnt get updated to match the changes (gloves got longer and catsuit sleeves shorter so you end up with a gap using the old conversions).

Edited by Deoxyribonucleic_acid
6 hours ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

I use bakafactory's for the transparent zipsuit as other conversations have clipping at the wrist with it.

I had the same issue while converting this. I fixed it by adding hands reference and copying its weight to arm bones.

In this case mesh have more vertices in the center of bra so it starts clipping through itslef. I fixed that by making some distance between those vertices. I'm surely made this on one outfit, but I forgot if I did this with others.

For the skirts issue I saw some examples of working skirts and their weights, I tried to remade them on DCL outfit and it doesn't work... at least because BS doesn't save new version of outfit correctly, so I'll try to experiment on saving weights and remade them again.

9 hours ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

I think it has the same weight painting issue you have or at least similar on the dress, at least the person that made the conversion mentioned something about it as well.

Well, I managed to solve this problem. Standing and sneaking is perfect, running and walking have clipping issues and i dunno how to fix this without deleting leg parts. And I dont know how weights somehow flips some faces and they are become visible from the back.

Examples:

Spoiler

ScreenShot16.jpg.22090b8aead389cc5dece5ba44f09ea6.jpgScreenShot17.jpg.0b0b6ef3a17b075ab295ca92c640c218.jpg

Broken faces (red crap near hip):

Spoiler

ScreenShot19.jpg.23002baaeb8d444e9cc07c9ec32417a8.jpg

I had the same issue while converting this. I fixed it by adding hands reference and copying its weight to arm bones.

In this case mesh have more vertices in the center of bra so it starts clipping through itslef. I fixed that by making some distance between those vertices. I'm surely made this on one outfit, but I forgot if I did this with others.

For the skirts issue I saw some examples of working skirts and their weights, I tried to remade them on DCL outfit and it doesn't work... at least because BS doesn't save new version of outfit correctly, so I'll try to experiment on saving weights and remade them again.

That sounds great I downloaded your conversion yesterday and will try it.

Edited by Deoxyribonucleic_acid
  • 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for your efforts and the result of it. I would like to switch to BHUNP adv. v4 but still work with v3 since I do not have bodyslide files for the generic DD bundle. Has anyone seen BHUNP v4 bodyslides files for DD?

22 hours ago, Rolgar said:

Many thanks for your efforts and the result of it. I would like to switch to BHUNP adv. v4 but still work with v3 since I do not have bodyslide files for the generic DD bundle. Has anyone seen BHUNP v4 bodyslides files for DD?

You can freely switch to v4 without any problems with BS files for v3 or even v2 (if you check legacy support in BHUNP install) the only difference between BS files for v4 and v3 is reference body itself and all these versions can be installed simultaneosly with no harm. I, for example, have my conversion for v4, DD files for v3 and some for v2 and every of them works fine together.