On 2/5/2024 at 4:53 AM, transfer said:

That's amazing and, after a brief test, seems to work flawlessly, even on an existing save, even with wet function REDUX installed and active. Thanks.

okay, what i noticed. One solution caused another problemb  BipedAttach=0  causing high heels system stops working.

On 4/26/2023 at 8:40 PM, Overlord3 said:

I figured it out!!

After dozens of Skyrim boots, and changing the values of options in the skee64.ini file, I've found the setting that is causing the weird visual glitch! Well, at least for me, anyway. Hopefully it works for you, too!

To clarify, it is the bBipedAttach option in the [Hooks] category. I'm not exactly sure what it does, but setting it to 0 instead of 1 fixes the issue.

image.png.f85ce208d6886d753e1b3b4bf18166ea.png

If anyone knows why that is, I am very curious to find out.

Would you happen to know what disabling it does? It fixed the normal map issue on my end but in turn made bodymorph updates very slow. IDK if its related or if its a new bug that was hidden by the old one.

1 hour ago, hydrolisk12 said:

Would you happen to know what disabling it does? It fixed the normal map issue on my end but in turn made bodymorph updates very slow. IDK if its related or if its a new bug that was hidden by the old one.

Most likely a new bug caused by you changing a value intended for debug use only. This thing you guys are doing here is a workaround, not a fix. A workaround with almost as bad side-effects as the problem it avoids.

The fix is to find the mod that's adding skin overlays and disable it. If it was a mod that also affected NPCs, then you'll either need to start a new game, or device a cure that reverses the damage per-npc as we did in the thread linked on page 2 of this thread. It seems quite unlikely at this point that a fix will come from RaceMenu - maybe the author isn't even aware of the issue.

21 hours ago, traison said:

Most likely a new bug caused by you changing a value intended for debug use only. This thing you guys are doing here is a workaround, not a fix. A workaround with almost as bad side-effects as the problem it avoids.

The fix is to find the mod that's adding skin overlays and disable it. If it was a mod that also affected NPCs, then you'll either need to start a new game, or device a cure that reverses the damage per-npc as we did in the thread linked on page 2 of this thread. It seems quite unlikely at this point that a fix will come from RaceMenu - maybe the author isn't even aware of the issue.

apparently all I needed to do was turn it back on again, I guess turning it off allowed something (IDK what) which fixed my normal maps issue and once i set it back to 1, normal maps work still and morphs are back to a reasonable speed.