I have every mod required for jiggle physics, belly and breasts work wonderfully, however the ass barely moves.

Ive tried looking up how to edit it manually but with no luck since every tutorial I've found is related either to LE or the outdated SMP (not the faster SMP).

Im a newbie at these things, can someone take their time explaining to me what I need to do? Breasts work wonderfully, the ass does jiggle but its so little its unnoticeable.

1 hour ago, brgont said:

List them, please. We need more information

1. Faster HDT-SMP

2.HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) ----I know this one is outdated and is made absolute by Faster HDT but im afraid of removing it mid playthourght

3.CBPC - Physics with collisions for SSE and VR

4.SL 3BA-Physics Auto Switcher (for sex animations).

5. And obviously XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

6. And for body i use CBBE 3BA

Also I have "Female Creatures Reworked" for enemy female monsters to have physics.

Edited by spidera1
1 hour ago, spidera1 said:

1. Faster HDT-SMP

2.HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) ----I know this one is outdated and is made absolute by Faster HDT but im afraid of removing it mid playthourght

3.CBPC - Physics with collisions for SSE and VR

4.SL 3BA-Physics Auto Switcher (for sex animations).

5. And obviously XP32 Maximum Skeleton.

6. And for body i use CBBE 3BA

Also I have "Female Creatures Reworked" for enemy female monsters to have physics.

Next infobits needed will be the following:

1. Your modmanager and mod-order for physics-mods. I.e. do you have CBPC above or below 3BA. That's important because they partially overwrite another, and whatever's later in the modorder (it should be 3BA) "wins" the conflict.

2. Which options you choose when installing 3BA. It has multiple physics models, including full SMP, full CBP, and hybrids in between. Without knowing which option you picked, we don't actually know if your butts (pun intended) are handled by SMP or CBPC.

3. If you picked SMP for butt, i believe you actually need to enable it ingame with a spell. Not sure about that one, cause i never used SMP myself.

EDIT: One last infobit. I also use 3BA in full CBPC setup. The default configs that come with 3BA (yes, all of them) barely make the butt move. Had to fix that by manually editing CBPC configfiles.

Edited by libertyordeath
37 minutes ago, libertyordeath said:

Next infobits needed will be the following:

1. Your modmanager and mod-order for physics-mods. I.e. do you have CBPC above or below 3BA. That's important because they partially overwrite another, and whatever's later in the modorder (it should be 3BA) "wins" the conflict.

2. Which options you choose when installing 3BA. It has multiple physics models, including full SMP, full CBP, and hybrids in between. Without knowing which option you picked, we don't actually know if your butts (pun intended) are handled by SMP or CBPC.

3. If you picked SMP for butt, i believe you actually need to enable it ingame with a spell. Not sure about that one, cause i never used SMP myself.

EDIT: One last infobit. I also use 3BA in full CBPC setup. The default configs that come with 3BA (yes, all of them) barely make the butt move. Had to fix that by manually editing CBPC configfiles.

Forgot to mention as well, from this site I downloaded CBPC Anus Support for separate anal collision in animations could that have an impact to why the butt is not jiggling?

1. 3BA is above CBPC and CBPC anus support.

2. When i was installing 3BA i chose the hybrid in between because the CBPC Anus Support had instructions for that, and in-game my player model uses SMP.

3. I've never heard of that, will look it up, does it still count for the hybrid option?

I use LOOT to sort my plugins as well.

And which files need to be edited? In that scenario i have no idea what im doing (I know its like writing code which i have 0 knowledge about).

2 hours ago, spidera1 said:

Forgot to mention as well, from this site I downloaded CBPC Anus Support for separate anal collision in animations could that have an impact to why the butt is not jiggling?

1. 3BA is above CBPC and CBPC anus support.

2. When i was installing 3BA i chose the hybrid in between because the CBPC Anus Support had instructions for that, and in-game my player model uses SMP.

3. I've never heard of that, will look it up, does it still count for the hybrid option?

I use LOOT to sort my plugins as well.

And which files need to be edited? In that scenario i have no idea what im doing (I know its like writing code which i have 0 knowledge about).

Okay, a lot to unpack in this thread.

3BA should generally go after CBPC, but before Anus Support.

I believe libertyordeath was referring to the options you chose when installing 3BA. After you choose which type of physics applies to which body part, you have an option for how to configure the amount of jiggle for each body part as well. I would recommend reinstalling 3BA and making sure you have your desired settings. There is also an optional file on the Nexus mod page that you can install to just change the physics if you are worried about reinstalling the whole mod.

HDT-SMP is completely overwritten by FSMP, so it should be fine to get rid of it since it's probably only going to cause issues keeping it in.

You DO NOT need to edit any files, especially if you don't know what you're doing.

In the MCM menu for 3BA there is an option to give your character a "spell" that you use to turn SMP physics on and off if you didn't choose the "All SMP" option. It will be in your powers menu if that option is ticked. You seem to have a mod to auto-switch the physics without the spell, but I believe that only activates during SexLab animations, so you won't see the SMP physics if you're just doing your normal thing. It may also not be working correctly if you missed a requirement or something. Play around with the spell and see if that helps.

17 minutes ago, Jack-O-Clock said:

I believe libertyordeath was referring to the options you chose when installing 3BA. After you choose which type of physics applies to which body part, you have an option for how to configure the amount of jiggle for each body part as well. I would recommend reinstalling 3BA and making sure you have your desired settings. There is also an optional file on the Nexus mod page that you can install to just change the physics if you are worried about reinstalling the whole mod.

HDT-SMP is completely overwritten by FSMP, so it should be fine to get rid of it since it's probably only going to cause issues keeping it in.

You DO NOT need to edit any files, especially if you don't know what you're doing.

In the MCM menu for 3BA there is an option to give your character a "spell" that you use to turn SMP physics on and off if you didn't choose the "All SMP" option. It will be in your powers menu if that option is ticked. You seem to have a mod to auto-switch the physics without the spell, but I believe that only activates during SexLab animations, so you won't see the SMP physics if you're just doing your normal thing. It may also not be working correctly if you missed a requirement or something. Play around with the spell and see if that helps.

Alright will do a full re-install.

However to point out, the only spell i get is to switch between SMP and CBPC and i already have that on my hotkeys.

1 hour ago, Jack-O-Clock said:

Small update, got rid of HDT-SMP, re-installed everything with choosing every option to be the jiggliest possible. The ass jiggle improved a little bit but is almost completely absent from animations now. Also can't seem to find CBPC under the plugins anymore.

Edited by spidera1