Schlong Overlays for (Vaginaless) Schlongs

View File

Spoiler

Equippable 2D textures for your character's schlongs. The textures in this first batch were taken from the excellent Futanari Accessory Pack* (though some were excluded) and edited to fit TRX-based schlongs. The overlays include various lipstick marks along with a few tattoos and strands of cum, and making new ones is easy- all you need is your wanted overlay as a transparent texture.

(*Check out my hastily translated .esp if you want to try out the original mod)

Instead of making every overlay into its own item, I chose a different approach- the mod comes with 18 different projects that correspond to 18 overlay items wearable in game divided into 6 items for 3 different clothing slots. Each project contains all 15 overlays in as BodySlide zap sliders, allowing you to choose and build any overlay combinations you want.

zaps.png.b3646f91e8c1f1bf32ae7faae9e01cab.png

The TRX overlays tend to have clipping issues so I added an additional "Inflate Overlays" slider that should take care of them, so use it if the overlays look funky in your game. If you want to make some of the overlays to appear more slick or wet, play with the corresponding overlay mesh's specular and gloss values in Nifskope or Outfit Studio.

Add them to your inventory with AddItemMenu SE or similar.

Supported schlongs include all current 3BA Vaginaless schlongs, but they should work with their regular equivalents.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/01/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    A compatible schlong
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

How does this work? I have trx futa addon installed and built the first futa overlay file from here in bodyslide. For reference, I built just the first set (41, 51, and 68 I think) using just 1-2 effects (smooch, lipstick, e.t.c). In game, I added trx futa in sos which works, but upon equipping the armor addons (part 1 41, 51, and 68), there are purple textures and/or it looks weird. In bodyslide when building them, I don't see any overlays, just the generic genital base has the smp overlay over them.

7 hours ago, UngaBungus said:

How does this work? I have trx futa addon installed and built the first futa overlay file from here in bodyslide. For reference, I built just the first set (41, 51, and 68 I think) using just 1-2 effects (smooch, lipstick, e.t.c). In game, I added trx futa in sos which works, but upon equipping the armor addons (part 1 41, 51, and 68), there are purple textures and/or it looks weird. In bodyslide when building them, I don't see any overlays, just the generic genital base has the smp overlay over them.

exact same issue here, purple textures using one effect per armor but always purple.

35 minutes ago, slash197 said:

The TRX version has the overlays pointing to a TRX texture folder, which doesn't exist.

image.png.c1ffca8de8f1bda23f50fbc817d16e51.png

Deleting the trx\ from the texture location fixes them.

I believe the path is fine on my end (Textures/futasosaccpack/5.dds)

7 hours ago, slash197 said:

The TRX version has the overlays pointing to a TRX texture folder, which doesn't exist.

image.png.c1ffca8de8f1bda23f50fbc817d16e51.png

Deleting the trx\ from the texture location fixes them.

I tried switching to trx-erf hybrid and have the same issue, I've never been great at textures but I know this is a new mod so not sure if it's a load order thing or what

On 4/2/2023 at 6:43 AM, F0xiiNat0r said:

what does "FW4" stand for?

just saw this so there u go
"You will notice that there are also versions of each of the above files marked "FW4". This is a reference to the FW4 foreskin slider. I like foreskin on my characters but due to the way that Skyrim's weight painting works, the glans will often clip through the foreskin when using the various TRX foreskin sliders. On these versions, I made the FW1+2+3+4 sliders permanent and readjusted the sliders and weights accordingly to eliminate clipping issues. I made these for my personal use but I figure others might like to use it too."

Unfortunately i couldn't understand the way this works. I've built with 3 of them unchecked and nothing in game. Do i need something else for the thicker uncut thing? I've also equipped the slot 60 one and doing so created another textureless schlong on the body which is just like in the screenshots, but as said textureless. can you help? I've managed to get pubic hairs to work, but im not sure if these work the same way with them?

• 1 month later...