IntelligentVoicedDirtyTalk Voice FemaleEvenToned

IntelligentVoicedDirtyTalk Voice FemaleEvenToned

View File

This is the FemaleEvenToned voice made to go with the mod IntelligentVoicedDirtyTalk, a new voice system for SexLab. The mod itself is located here. The list of voices made for the mod can be found here.

FemaleEvenToned is the voice of Lydia, Carlotta, Vittoria Vici, Ria, Lisette, and others.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Intelligent Voiced Dirty Talk SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 1:53 PM, Dhexel said:

I'm curious how you made these! I'm trying to make my own set of voice lines and these seem quite high quality

Thanks! It was an off-and-on effort over the course of a few months to half a year. I got all the original voice clips as wav files and mixed them manually. I did this by listening to each of the original wav files and renaming them to whatever their dialogue said. Its useful to include the mannerisms in the title like grunts, sighs, gasps, as well for obvious reasons. That took a while. I kept all of that in an "original voice" folder and then I started copying some of the clips I thought I could use into different folders organized by what situation I may use them in. It was a very incremental process that took a while to get good at. After a while, I started to get an idea that the combat dialogue could be used for intensity and that the romance and gratitude dialogue could be used for intimacy. Use the clips enough times and you start to know where a few key manners of speech are that work as glue for the dialogue. And you also get a feel for what will blend well together and not.

The main tricks for manually putting clips together is that they have to have the same tone and speed of delivery or it will be obvious. A small amount of spacing can be put in between clips to try and mitigate differences but usually two clips that sound different just can't go together. Manually changing the tempo or speed of dialogue usually makes it sound robotic/inauthentic. Its mostly just putting clips one after the other based on how similar they sound and minimizing the amount of splicing or other editing that has to be done.

It was a unique challenge to make dialogue out of a limited set of existing lines. But, the challenge in my opinion is part of the fun and can lead to more creative use of lines and lore-friendly innuendos. People trying to make dirty talk with AI will likely not have the same effect.

18 hours ago, Dhexel said:

Woah. That's a lot of effort! I'm starting to think more along the lines of AI voice generation, although most are quite robotic.

Yeah for sure AI voices are probably easier if you can get them working. Manual splicing is only practical if you have a lot of time and determination. Its a trade-off. Anyways, good luck.

• 3 weeks later...