Digitigrade Werewolves: NSFW Edition (Override)

Digitigrade Werewolves: NSFW Edition (Override)

View File

A more anatomically correct version of my Digitigrade Werewolves override that adds a sheath to masculine frame wolves, along with two optional digitigrade hard penis options (one large, one medium). Feminine frame wolves are currently unaffected because the morph that makes feminine frame wolves more androgynous also makes it incredibly annoying to modify their mesh in any way, but there will eventually be multiple versions with a sheath for male wolves only (currently available), female wolves only, or both.

The sheath alone is an override for the default naked werewolf and doesn't require Wicked Whims to function; you only need it if you want to use the hard variants.

These also aren't compatible with vanilla clothing, but I've released digitigrade edits of all the lower body and fullbody clothing from the Werewolves game pack, so your newly be-penised wolves will have something to cover up with if they so desire.

DO NOT INSTALL BOTH THIS VERSION AND THE KEN DOLL VERSION AT THE SAME TIME; YOU ONLY NEED ONE.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering when someone was going to modify the default werewolf, thought it was odd it hadn't happened already. Looking forward to the potential for werewolves to be involved in WW animations, wish there was more support for the Werewolves expansion pack on LL. I've been wanting to set up a Little red Riding hood scenario, as that's the classic scene that can be easily parodied now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a bug or I misread something.

Your natural skin for digitigrade werewolves (filename: EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_DigitigradeNS.package) doesn't have the needed texture for the new penis just the base game skin version (filename: EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_DigitigradeVS.package). Am I supposed to download the version here and the NS version?

On 6/27/2023 at 2:35 PM, Angeleou said:

so i need the original mod to be overwritten with this one?

Super late to this, I didn't realize I wasn't automatically following this thread and haven't been getting notifications on it, but you don't need the original if you install this; they modify the same files. Only install one at a time.

23 hours ago, TheNeighborhoodSimmer said:

I found a bug or I misread something.

Your natural skin for digitigrade werewolves (filename: EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_DigitigradeNS.package) doesn't have the needed texture for the new penis just the base game skin version (filename: EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_DigitigradeVS.package). Am I supposed to download the version here and the NS version?

Response for future reference since I saw your ask on tumblr first, but this was due to me forgetting to upload one of them updated packages. It's been fixed and the skins should be fully compatible now (and as with the legs, only install one skin version, if you use Natural Werewolf Skin you don't need the skin included with the legs).

And thank you! I'm excited to have finally figured out the issue; there are a lot of delayed projects I can move forward with now.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Kilojoules said:

Hi, first I just want to say I love the model for the sheath -- looks absolutely amazing on all of my wolves! I was wondering if you plan to release a version for plantigrade as well? 

Thanks again for all of the hard work :)

Thank you! I don't have plans to make content for plantigrade werewolves, sorry. Just really not a fan of the way they look and I'd rather put my time and energy into things I'm actually gonna be able to use to some extent.

Not all the WW parts I'm planning are digitigrade, but those are for human/humanoid occult sims.

On 7/23/2023 at 3:18 AM, EachUisge said:

Thank you! I don't have plans to make content for plantigrade werewolves, sorry. Just really not a fan of the way they look and I'd rather put my time and energy into things I'm actually gonna be able to use to some extent.

Not all the WW parts I'm planning are digitigrade, but those are for human/humanoid occult sims.

No worries, I totally understand! I don't even use the base game feet, can't stand the way they look. 

Can't wait to see what else you release. :)

On 7/23/2023 at 1:19 PM, CulixXx said:

I downloaded the sheath download but cant get it to show up >..> is it in Soft penis or WW hard?

The sheath is a default replacer for all male werewolves, the hard variants should be in the hard werewolf penis section of the body selector. Werewolves don't have a soft penis option so an override is the only way to do it.

If your sim isn't a werewolf currently, I don't think the werewolf hard menu shows up, and none of these will show up in the human menus.

• 1 month later...

On 9/11/2023 at 11:49 PM, GDelscribe said:

Is there a chance you may make a canine/knotted version for the erect option?

I don't have plans for it any time soon, just because it's hard to make a permanent knot look good with animations and a few other creators have made some really nice ones already (plus I've got a lot of projects already underway that are taking priority).

Might be something I'll do in the future though, since a fair number of people seem to want it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i have been trying FOREVER to get this to work but no matter what i do I never see the hard penis show up & the instructions aren't very clear plus I don't understand what you mean when you say the texture for it is in the nose/skin overlay for that isn't even an option in the CAS? I checked EVERYWHERE though found nothing so when they have sex he stays in sheath mode which is very weird looking XD so idk what I am doing wrong & i've tried looking this up in hopes someone will show me but no luck though did find a video of these werewolves using a canine style texture with the knot too.

Files I downloaded are below, do I need to remove 1 or something?

EachUisge_DigitigradeWerewolvesSheath_M.package EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_VanillaDigitigradeNSFW.package EachUisge_WWCAS_WerewolfHard_M_Lrg.package

On 10/2/2023 at 10:11 PM, Psychotic-Cielia said:

Hi, i have been trying FOREVER to get this to work but no matter what i do I never see the hard penis show up & the instructions aren't very clear plus I don't understand what you mean when you say the texture for it is in the nose/skin overlay for that isn't even an option in the CAS? I checked EVERYWHERE though found nothing so when they have sex he stays in sheath mode which is very weird looking XD so idk what I am doing wrong & i've tried looking this up in hopes someone will show me but no luck though did find a video of these werewolves using a canine style texture with the knot too.

Files I downloaded are below, do I need to remove 1 or something?

EachUisge_DigitigradeWerewolvesSheath_M.package 7.34 MB · 1 download EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_VanillaDigitigradeNSFW.package 1.23 MB · 1 download EachUisge_WWCAS_WerewolfHard_M_Lrg.package 236.63 kB · 1 download

Do you have Wicked Whims installed? The hard version won't work without it, and to enable it you have to go into the body selector and assign it to your werewolves. If that's the part you're having trouble with, you should look up tutorials for using Wicked Whims in general.

Nose/skin overlay refers to the nose color you select for your werewolf in CAS. The nose, eye rims, pawpads, etc are a texture that layers over the paintable base of the wolf, and I edited that overlay to include a texture for the penis as well. The WerewolfSkin package overrides the all the vanilla nose swatches with mine, so the hard penis will automatically have a texture as long as that package is installed and you won't have to do anything to add it.

The knotted penis is not compatible with digitigrade werewolves and was made by someone else, so that's out of my jurisdiction, but it would also require Wicked Whims.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the sheath doesn't seem to be working. I do have WickedWhims installed and was able to select the WW werewolf hard penis perfectly fine.
However, I do not get the sheath when I have my NPC undress, just is very flat down there. The junk can also be easily selected from the CAS menu, but it is unfortunately incompatible with my character working shorts over it. Could anyone assist me with this?

I'm sure I didn't have any vanilla or ken doll kind of mod installed.
Here's the mods I downloaded from this page.

image.png.f20bed9e94f72c3a3f9e63cd2dae976c.png

Edited by mystline
15 hours ago, mystline said:

Unfortunately, the sheath doesn't seem to be working. I do have WickedWhims installed and was able to select the WW werewolf hard penis perfectly fine.
However, I do not get the sheath when I have my NPC undress, just is very flat down there. The junk can also be easily selected from the CAS menu, but it is unfortunately incompatible with my character working shorts over it. Could anyone assist me with this?

I'm sure I didn't have any vanilla or ken doll kind of mod installed.
Here's the mods I downloaded from this page.

image.png.f20bed9e94f72c3a3f9e63cd2dae976c.png

You don't need the SFW Digitigrade Werewolves package if you've got the sheath version; it includes everything the SFW does, just adds a sheath to male wolves. Most likely the SFW one is overriding the NSFW one.

• 2 months later...

Hi. Is it possible to change the colour of the hard variants? It's the same color as my werewolves fur. 

Okay I've figured t out. Without the Natural skins, the hard variants will be reddish pink or something like that. But with the Digitigrade Skins, it will match the fur colour. 

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the hard variants don't have the required colour when I add Digitigrade Skin NS. 

EDIT: I got it now. I downloaded the NS Skin from Patreon which I'm guessing has the older skin. I got the updated one from Tumblr where the fur skin doesn't affect the penis. 

Edited by TEOO67
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I downloaded the Digitigrade Vanilla Clothing Edits and some of the clothing is broken. My Sims appear in the CAS in white and red with lots of question marks when I put on the clothes that are not included in the original package.
For the female wolves there are eight (newly created) items of clothing that do not work and for the male wolves there are two (newly created) items of clothing.
Do I need to download anything else?

What I downloaded in total:
EachUisge_DigitigradeClothes_GetTogether
EachUisge_DigitigradeClothes_Werewolves
EachUisge_DigitigradeWerewolvesSheath_M
EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_VanillaDigitigradeNSFW
EachUisge_WWCAS_WerewolfHard_M_Lrg
EachUisge_WWCAS_WerewolfHard_M_Med

What am I missing or what have I downloaded too much?
(I write with a translator, please do not use abbreviations)
Thanks.

7 hours ago, 123Robin1974 said:

Hello,
I downloaded the Digitigrade Vanilla Clothing Edits and some of the clothing is broken. My Sims appear in the CAS in white and red with lots of question marks when I put on the clothes that are not included in the original package.
For the female wolves there are eight (newly created) items of clothing that do not work and for the male wolves there are two (newly created) items of clothing.
Do I need to download anything else?

What I downloaded in total:
EachUisge_DigitigradeClothes_GetTogether
EachUisge_DigitigradeClothes_Werewolves
EachUisge_DigitigradeWerewolvesSheath_M
EachUisge_WerewolfSkin_VanillaDigitigradeNSFW
EachUisge_WWCAS_WerewolfHard_M_Lrg
EachUisge_WWCAS_WerewolfHard_M_Med

What am I missing or what have I downloaded too much?
(I write with a translator, please do not use abbreviations)
Thanks.

CC will do that if you don't have the required packs installed. Otherwise I'm not sure what it would be, it doesn't sound like something I can fix unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...